Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bambix

Just imagine if Chloe gets really pissed off and decided to spill everything. Chloe your always welcome here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kingbin

VIP Member
Set up a new bakery outfit and do garden renovations at the same time on £30k a year

Get in the fucking sea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

slmapg

VIP Member
Why haven’t they?

Oh no Bonnie was eating a pizza slice at the front of the caravan. What a dilemma..

if you got very angry watching a 2 uear old eat some pizza then you have serious issues that need to be resolved quickly

You’ve spelt Millies name wrong and you’re going out your way to call her illiterate? Really? Look abit silly now don’t you
Because they don’t control their kids, that camper van doesn’t belong to them and they are letting their kids trash it. They let their kids shout and scream late at night, I could go on.
I’m guessing your related or a fan?

Reactions: 20
So the kids are sharing single beds and sleeping on the floor at Alton Towers. Surely when you book a room it has a maximum occupancy based on beds so a room with a double bed and 2 single beds = 4 people. From a fire safety perspective you'd have to know how many people are occupying a room and it would then be flagged up that too many people are in each room. I don't get how they've managed it. Also cost wise hotels arent going to let you put more people in a room than beds. What about the breakfast being included in the room rate? All very odd.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Another pointless, shite vlog. Woman with large family goes shopping

So. Fucking. What 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Minions gushing over the green dress. Yes, green dress which is too tight with a red bra 🙈

Dress sense is obviously on par with common sense. Non existent

Most of the comments on their lasted vlog are questioning why they buy so much branded stuff and how much it all must cost and how unrealistic is it… oh dear
One of the best bits is we don’t buy processed foods.

Opens a fridge rammed with sugar and shite. To be fair if you are feeding 18 then they’ve two days worth of meat in there, not a weeks worth at all.

More lies!!!! 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chloe’s bucked the trend hasn’t she. She got herself trained and into a career, she’s set up in her own home with her boyfriend and at 26 is having a fun life instead of breeding. I’m not surprised Sue hates it, she’s everything Sue wishes she could have been.

• Heart

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
All those that feel guilty because they can't afford to take their families away or for days out well Don't ,Those Radford kids especially the boys are probably wishing that they were getting the love and attention that you give yours ,when mine were young we used to take them on walks go chestnut picking ,bilberry picking some time scrumping ,we always found time and what it cost us was a bit of petrol a few sandwiches a bottle of pop and they had the best times ever unless one hurt them selves climbing .I would love to show that bragging cow sue how a real mum should be ,and how to feed a family properly ,she could do a day cooking for the freezer so she has meals for every night ,she could show us how she feeds them at dinner (that has a big Question mark for me) we all know its cereals at break fast .And the best thing is your children won't be ashamed of you their Mother of using them as cash cows Like the Radrauds use theirs ,so bugger the days out holidays marble furniture hot tubs and what ever Your children love you no matter what

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I have no issues with single mums but the way that Ophelia was conceived is yuck

Little girl, playing silly games trying to trap someone elses boyfriend.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I think someones already said this but Sue is like Michael from The Office when he said he wanted to have 100 kids so he could have 100 friends and none of them could say no to being his friend.

Except Chris and Chloe have said no to being her friend it seems 😂

• Haha

may9289

This is on Sophie’s story… your mom hasn’t worked a day in her life, all she’s done is get pregnant almost every single year since she was 13. Noel has done well to become a business owner don’t get me wrong but he hardly works, he works part time at best!!

No Sophie your parents don’t work hard, your younger siblings work hard. Your parents have capitalised off of exploiting their young children and selling their childhoods off to the world. If it was just you and Chris and not the other 19 (alive) children they would have substantially less money and that’s with 19 less children to raise!!! How can she honestly say her parents work hard? They’re all incredibly deluded and it infuriates me

Attachments

• Haha
547AEA95-0DCD-4974-9416-F29C26324856.jpeg

The only thing *not* processed in that lot is the 2 melons and 4 apples. So unless they’re gonna eat a really shit fruit salad for the next week, it would appear that the only food they do eat is in fact processed.

Why aren’t they buying the “finest quality” meat and veg they promise is in their pies from their local trusted suppliers and giving their kids proper decent food instead of all that crap?

• Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
Deleted my post as it was all quotes and hard to read but here’s what I did say
there's a few on big family groups who think the Radfords are #lifegoals and are aimin for as many kids as possible, they will come home after giving birth and be asking when they will ovulate and bottle feed as they think breastfeeding will stop them ovulating for a while.
id love a big family to follow who gives good tips etc but they are all bonkers
sue clearly ttc quickly knowing your more fertile after having a baby
The whole big family thing on social media has become totally shit. It’s full of people trying to emulate the Radfords, for what reason I don’t know. Vloggers, Instagram, Facebook it’s all repetitive as fuck and boring as sin.
I’m a mum of 12, don’t see the point of punting out your kids for attention. Yes I’ve had a bad time of it recently with having a preemie but I feel that’s something to be shared, it’s a miracle. It’s not exactly “My weekly shopping haul” or “our staycation”

They all need to fuck off

• Heart

Bellabob321

VIP Member
View attachment 675560
Imagine you’re in one of those other caravans and these lot park up 😱
Imagine booking a quite holiday and these feral lot turn up screaming and shouting and grabbing everything and overtaking. Sue constantly following with a camera. They have no respect for anyone or the motor homes. It wouldn’t be so bad if they owned them then it’s theirs to wreck like they wreck everything else but it’s not. They are rented. This is someone’s business and they will have to clean and fix anything broken etc.

• Sad

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
She must have been 14 here but seems far younger. She looks like an 11 year old who got into her mum's lippy and posed for a pic with her baby brother. He was attracted to a girl who looked utterly and undeniably childlike. The reeking sex case.
If I were her mother I'd have castrated the bastard before I handed him over to the polis.

Another birthday, another load of absolute CRAP. Presents outdoors too so they can boast to other people on the camp site.Idiots yet again.
93FC0D37-2463-4A2D-9F84-75A370B2C9BB.jpeg

Nothing against the kid getting presents on her birthday but I do wonder what they can buy that they haven’t already got in that house. With all those kids spanning the decades they must have every type of toy/doll/car/train set. Just seems so wasteful. They could buy a couple of little bits and treat each kid to an experience according to their age/likes etc (like Ellie with her skydiving they could do a theatre trip or a spa day etc). Those memories of time spent one on one would be would more valued than a load of plastic clutter that probably just ends up in the bin.

• Heart

Bambix

Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
Such A sad photo. A child with much ahead of her and he stopped it all . She was a innocent child. He groomed her to be a breeding machine

• Sad
  • Angry
What are we doing wrong?( although I think I know the answers !) I'm no mean a jealous person, but I'm just baffled by them ! My husband works full time , me part time , we have ONE child ( yes 1!) , have 1 dog ,drive a 13 year old car, live in a 2 bed mortgaged house and struggled to get to alton towers this year because of the cost ! We managed to get a day at the beach and thats kept our budget tight for the month ! Maybe i should have a further 20 odd kids and open a pie shop, it seems to be working miracles! (Sarcasm!) I'm just trying not feel like a crap mum for not giving my child all they have !
Firstly you’re not a crap mum, you’re showing your child the value of money because it’s not easy come easy go.
The Radford kids are in for an almighty shock when they’re older, because while theme park days and piles of plastic crap make the kids happy now, their wants and expectations are going to get bigger. Each one of those girls will be wanting the wedding that Sophie had, a car like their mum drives and expensive holidays abroad. And to aspire to live the designer lifestyle they’re being shown. When the hunger for the Radfords wanes, as it will, they’ll have to go back to 6 day weeks pumping out pies and living within a budget. Then let’s see how much the kids are affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 19