Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
Could be she didn’t have the chance when she was actually of an age to dress like that. She was too busy raising her mothers cast offs while mum was too busy trying to make another or already pregnant. It is a dress sense younger than her 26 years IMO.
Sophie is 27, she will be 28 in December.

Reactions: 1

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Years ago, on the way home from a night out a friend of mine sat in the back of the taxi with me and refused to put a seatbelt on. The taxi driver was okay with that but my other friend sat in the passenger seat kicked off and asked to swap.

Did you know that an unbelted person in a car, can kill the people that are belted/in car seats; in an accident. Even if you have a seatbelt on, you have 20% more chance of death yourself if there was an unbelted person in the car.

Also, while I’m at it. When I bought a car seat last November they gave me a lecture on various other aspects of car safety. Your child might be perfectly secure in their car seat and can be completely unscathed if the car were to flip.. but even a loose two pence piece will act as bullet in a crash, it can and has been the reason that babies and children die in accidents.

Sorry to take a dark turn but we know the Radfords and their sheep read here and perhaps I have a little more concern for their children’s safety than they do.

Absolutely.

tftrc

Chatty Member
Nope it doesn't, I live with my parents and my UC claim is completely seperate, me and my children count as our own household. Nothing dodgy about it. I don't see my parents earnings, so why should it have any bearing on what I can claim?
ah ok, so do you just get less help with rent from uc?

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Can anyone put pictures up of them in the Motor homes ,i am interested in the seating with seat belts .i have looked on face book instergram mind you i am not much good :confused: at finding some things thanks in advance
It’s on her Instagram stories so it’s a video. It looks like max in noels van doesn’t have a seat belt and Aimee and Ellie in sues camper van.

tftrc

Chatty Member
So in hypothetically, myself and my partner could separate and continue to live in the same home and have individual universal credit claims 🤔
I’m obviously not going to, but early next year I’ll be returning to work after maternity leave. I’ll have a 3 year old and 11 month old in nursery, the amount that is going to cost is blowing my mind.
i think when you live with your partner you have to do a joint claim

You have got to be fucking kidding me!?! Pies must be a £100 a pop! Damn it, I could make and flog pies at a quicker rate than those 2 persist crotch goblin breeders
I don't know alot about Porsches so I don't know how many different types of suv they sell, that price was the one the guy next to us had we could see the badge and model in the car park

Kingbin

VIP Member
I don't comment often but Wow.... just Wow. Reading some of the stuff you say on here and you need your own thread 😂😂 off to Switzerland you go.

Back to the point... Sue is a super massive twat ignoring Chloes birthday. That's your child whether you had a falling out or not.
Why would I need my own thread?

Kingbin

VIP Member
Was sticking up for you kingbin that was aimed at sshsta!
Apologies 👍

Yeah I mean 2020 was ages ago and papers don't count. Honestly. It shocks me you would be here when you could be your very own thread. Dont be so damn obvious, a quick look through your comments shows you told people how to find you, and leave it out you are a salty woman who wishes she was Sue and let's face it that's nothing to want to be.
If you’ve been digging that much and I still piss you off feel free to DM me on Facebook or Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s all I can say really 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Sophie doing another Q&A the questions and answers will all be the same but apparently they are filming. She only said a few weeks back she wasn’t filming but this she now changed.