Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Oh wow, I thought she only had two when they met.
I think it was 15 kids and counting when Luke said “if each of us have 16 kids, mum and dad will have 256 grandkids”. Now if their 21 surviving children have 22 children each, they’ll have 462 grandchildren.
I completely agree with you, Sue and Noel should treat their step-grandchildren just as they would their biological grandchildren.
One day those biological grandchildren will see how their siblings are treated and resent them for it. Also, if Chris and Nicole have any bad feelings towards them, the children will pick up on it.

Maybe, they don’t care and have written off Chris and his family as they know they’ll have surplus.
Yeah she had 4 sons (including one set of twins, which you can bet Sue is insanely jealous about). Then she had Maisie and Jacob with Chris and is currently pregnant with number 7, son number 6.

I too find their attitude to anyone who is not Radford blood bizarre for 2 people who are adopted themselves.

With 21 living children, there is a very high chance at least some of their children will meet partners who already have children or, shock horror, go on to have children by multiple partners themselves. I mean, Millie is hardly likely to remain celibate for the rest of her life is she? Nicole is shunned by bearing children by multiple men, yet there's a very high chance Millie will go on to have at least one more by somebody else one day. What will their reaction be to that? No doubt they'll be fine with that as she herself is a Radford and Radfords can do no wrong. They are so hypocritical!!!!!

Reactions: 24

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The Radfords are setting their kids and themselves up for failure in the future. They do bugger all running their business, they spend money like it's nothing, they have terrible relationships with their adult kids, they teach their kids to be spoiled and materialistic, they make money exploiting their family.
So what happens in 10 or so years? The babies have dried up and the Radfords are old news. They can't make money exploiting them anymore and they've ruined their business so they struggle for money. Noel is getting old and can't work full time, Sue doesn't know how to work. They don't know how to live on a budget and their kids expect all the privileges they had when they were younger, holidays, presents, cars, big weddings. They fight with their kids because they can't give them what they gave the older ones, they have strained relationships with them all because they don't know them all properly, they have dozens of grandkids who they hardly know. Sue and Noel will have to be alone for the first time in years which will be awkward for them, Noel will look for a younger thing to feed his gross ego. By the time Heidie is an adult they'll be dirt poor, worn out and miserable.

If they were smart they'd put work into the pie business, live on a budget and save some money for the kids to go to uni or buy cars when they're older. And focus on the kids and grandkids they have and try to have good relationships with ALL their kids.

Anyway the point of that long rant is: I hope none of you let the Radfrauds make you feel like a crap parent. The gifted holidays and piles of plastic rubbish don't mean anything. If you work hard for your money, you're showing your kids the value of hard work and the value of money. If you have one kid, even if you work full time, you're giving them far more attention than Sue and Noel can give to each of their kids. And if you're not married to a perv and aren't a 14 year old in an adults body you're doing better than them. The radfraud kids won't grow up and be thankful for all the rubbish they got, they'll just wish mum had paid attention to them once the next baby arrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

emmawhu

VIP Member
What are we doing wrong?( although I think I know the answers !) I'm no mean a jealous person, but I'm just baffled by them ! My husband works full time , me part time , we have ONE child ( yes 1!) , have 1 dog ,drive a 13 year old car, live in a 2 bed mortgaged house and struggled to get to alton towers this year because of the cost ! We managed to get a day at the beach and thats kept our budget tight for the month ! Maybe i should have a further 20 odd kids and open a pie shop, it seems to be working miracles! (Sarcasm!) I'm just trying not feel like a crap mum for not giving my child all they have !
Individual love and attention (which the Radford kids get nowhere near enough of) is worth far more than the materialistic crap they get thrown at them constantly as a poor substitute.

I know it doesn't feel like it, but you're giving your child a far better quality of life than their kids have, which must be so empty and hollow in comparison.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Just harking back to a question someone asked at the tail end of the last thread. Yes they had a mass Christening at one point for about 8 of the kids. It seemed at the time like it was the TV people's idea because it was on one of the shows they did earlier. They were still scraping for funds and only bought new outfits for a couple of the kids. Made a huge thing about that. As if they were ultimately virtuous for being frugal. Oh the irony in the light of the conspicuous consumption that's been going on ever since.

I know it ticked me off at the time. I'm not a religious person at all but I've never heard any of them refer to anything even remotely spiritual before or since. It seemed to me to be a cynical publicity stunt for a show where they were literally scrambling to find some kind of content. Several of the kids they had Christened were well old enough to have been given at least a rudimentary understanding of what religion is all about. But the Vicar who did it never even asked to have them attend a few Sunday school sessions so they comprehended more of what was going on. The kids obviously all thought it was just another excuse for cake, the ubiquitous helium balloons and more shoving their faces in a camera.

As I said I'm not at all religious but I do know people whose faith is very important to them and what went on with that Christening just seemed massively disrespectful to those who really do believe. Like they were making a mockery of something which is literally sacred to other people. They stood up at the font and promised to renounce Satan and lead their children to lives of faith and whatever - then never mentioned any of it again.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Nice gifted spa break for them
Oh how lovely. So your customers that have paid you both a lot of money have to wait longer now for their pie orders, because you and your lazy wife are on yet another freebie break chilling. Sorry but they don't deserve to own or run a business, their customer service is absolutely disgraceful. I see Archie is sat in a campervan so I assume they are away yet again for about the 3rd or 4th time this year. So many businesses have gone out of business through the pandemic, yet this shower with their awful customer service and lazy morals have a huge backlog of orders manage to keep theirs, how unfair.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I still can't stand Sue but I think she is mentally stuck back when Noel groomed her as a child. She's immature, irresponsible and stupid but that's because she might as well still be a 13 year old. And she's never been able to find herself as a person because her identity has always been being a mum and wife.

I can't stop looking at that picture. She looks so little. It looks like a dad with his two kids.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
And then they take her straight out to a rollercoaster restaurant! If I'd passed out on a ride I'd want to go have a rest not sit in a loud overwhelming restaurant with my 4 million siblings. How would Sue feel if someone took a pic of her passed out and posted it online. What a nasty thing for a mum to do, these kids get no dignity especially Tillie like when she posted a pic of her slumped in a wheelchair with her knickers showing

• Angry
  • Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
Would you like some juice asks Mother Chavfraud. It’s bloody Coke you idiot and you shouldn’t be giving it to a two year old. Teeth rotter. They would be far better with a drink of water. Why do they all need so much sugar ?They are idiots.

• Wow
  • Angry

Beckyboo85

I was running late picking my daughter up from school today, dumped my car round the corner and jumped out - then realised I was in the background of Sue & Noel filming Tillies last primary school pick up!

Had a sneak peak at Sue’s belly, doesn’t look pregnant!

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
Out for a date night 😴😴

Why does this woman seek constant gratification? Walking around like a celebrity when all she’s done is get knocked up over and over by a nonce

Urgh.

Edited to n.o.n.c.e

• Haha
Reactions: 22

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Recap:
They're putting out a new 10-part series
They bought a new premises to make pies which will need a lot of renovating
They got ANOTHER pram for no reason
Chloe appears to have distanced from the family, she and Sue unfollowed each other
They appear to have gotten a new social media manager or publicity person (possibly because Chloe won't do it for them anymore), they revamped their insta, made a tiktok, keep doing dramatic "premieres" for YouTube videos that mostly show old recycled clips

Not sure if I've missed anything, they've been quiet on social media lately and very very boring

• Heart

emmawhu

VIP Member
Such A sad photo. A child with much ahead of her and he stopped it all . She was a innocent child. He groomed her to be a breeding machine
It is indeed a very sad photo. Sue looks a lot younger than 14, it's like a kid with her baby brother.

She actually looks a lot like Tillie, facially, in that pic. Tillie is only 2 years younger than Sue was when she was impregnated by a 17 year old. Can you imagine if Tillie was to fall pregnant in 2 years time, to a lad in the 6th form? Surely the minions wouldn't see that as the world's greatest love story then?

I've said it before but I actually think it's worse he stayed with her. The minions use this to justify their 'true love story'. No, it just means she was never set free as this man has controlled every element of her life for the last 33 years 😥

• Sad

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sus that multiple new people have joined today to slag off someone in this thread, as though we won't realize it's all the same person 😂 or a few people, namely Sue, Millie and Sophie. Sue darling if we're talking about crimes shall we discuss grown men grooming 13 year old girls? Breaking carseat safety laws? Irresponsible dog (and human) breeding? Running a shoddy business and not sending people what they paid for? Take your pick xx

Anyway back to the Radfrauds. Chloe said she was asked to film for the new series, wonder if we'll learn anything about what's happening or if they'll pretend everything is fine.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Sue loves her. She even went out and got the same dining table.
I said that on YouTube and I got told Sue looked and her table is nothing like the Inghams one, then I ended up having messages from Sophie, Chloe and Sue calling me a troll and I was jealous and so on. Apparently they don't copy the Inghams and never have!

• Haha
  • Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Some real nastiness on this thread today, let's stay on the topic of the radfrauds, it seems they can't do without some sort of renovation happening, gives then a chance to complain about the mess it creates. Why not enjoy the kids growing up rather than filming never ending room makeovers.
Someone mentioned it but those pies really shouldn't have been out on the table, there's obviously a reason they are sent out in what looks like cooled boxes judging by previous pictures.

Reactions: 21

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Poor Casper..I can barely understand what he's saying. None of the children know how to use a knife and fork properly.
I noticed that. Even Aimee who is about 15 couldn't cut her chicken and was holding her knife and fork like a weapon. These two idiots have failed all of their kids.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21