The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like this one you mean?
Wow, for a family whose both parents were in the system, you'd think they would have more compassion for children facing the same.
Are the children neglected or in harm from those in the home, or do they allow them to be in harm? If not and THEIR son and his partner are good parents on hard times, wouldn't you think they would do all they can to stop children going into a system that could separate them and potentially never get them together again?
But no. Sue thinks there is no point in helping, as the systems made up its mind, so that's that.
Wow. Just wow.
I'm concerned about the emotional neglect her children face daily. Should they just be taken into the system because I have made up my mind? Or should all her older children provide what her and noel can't?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So they were featured in my local paper, that comment tickled me especially the username 🤣
Well the dogs having classes now make sense it’s all for the bloody tv show but only the frenchies as poor Lola isn’t good enough for tv. They’re preparing for a camper trip to Scotland. Sue has mentioned they were going away again and I know she wanted a camper van and Noel said no it was pointless as they have too many Kids. Obviously she got her own way again unless they are renting one and it will all be for channel 5. I mean they Definitely only do stuff for the camera like when Noel took some of the older kids to that adventure place.

Reactions: 9
Well the dogs having classes now make sense it’s all for the bloody tv show but only the frenchies as poor Lola isn’t good enough for tv. They’re preparing for a camper trip to Scotland. Sue has mentioned they were going away again and I know she wanted a camper van and Noel said no it was pointless as they have too many Kids. Obviously she got her own way again unless they are renting one and it will all be for channel 5. I mean they Definitely only do stuff for the camera like when Noel took some of the older kids to that adventure place.
How are they planning to take everyone in their family on a trip in a camper van?

Reactions: 10
I remember people saying that Sue posted on a facebook page slagging off Nicole, I don't remember the details but there are probably screenshots somewhere. From what I remember she was saying Nicole was loud and dirty (which is bloody rich coming from Sue) and she was shaming her for having kids with different fathers or something (I'd rather have kids with more than one man than with one creepy pervy one like Noel lol)
- Millie -
She’s got multiple unemployed adults at home to provide childcare. Is she going to start searching for a job and work to provide for her daughter or does she plan to live on handouts indefinitely?
What will she do when her daughter goes to nursery full-time or when she starts school? She can’t use staying at home with Ophelia as an excuse for not earning her own money.
I think we all know the answer
Most likely, she sprout another sprog.
….. but she’s not with Ophelia’s father and they have no communication, it doesn’t seem to be an option that he’ll father more cash-cows for her.
When she’s pregnant with another man’s child because she couldn’t face a 9 - 5 job, I wonder if Sue will shame Millie like she did Nicole?

Coming to Scotland? Haven’t we put up with enough already from creepy and lazy?

This ain’t fair 😩😩😩😩😩😩
ill be thinking of u at this awful time. Take care when out and about you don’t want to bump into them 😂😂 . They go Trafford centre a fair bit thankfully I’ve never been that unlucky .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive been saying this for a long time. I think that's why the boys get waited on hand and foot in order to stop them leaving home . Their unique selling point is being Britain's biggest family all under one roof, now the older ones are getting partners and moving out, it's making their selling point less unique. No one will take any notice of 5 kids living under one roof. Wish Mouthy Millie would move out, she totally gets on my swede. Mouthy little madam that has a massive fear of missing out and has to go everywhere that Sue goes. Chloe and Sue have probably fallen out because now Chloe's gone, Sue actually has to stop chilling with a hot coffee and get off her backside and do something, plus Chloe was the only one who ever gave those kids any discipline and she wasn't frightened to tell them off and make them do as they were told. Chloe admitted the kids hated it if Sue and Noel went out and left her in charge. I love Chloe, she's ballsy and not frightened to say what she thinks. I remember when Sue and Noel renewed their vows and Chloe was on the hotel phone trying to order food for room service and all the kids were shouting and crying, the receptionist put the phone down because they couldn't hear her, Chloe shouted at Sue, and said they are your kids, make them shut up when people are on the phone, not stand there laughing at them.
Ooh does anyone have a link to that clip? I'd love to see Chloe telling Sniggering Sue off 😂

Reactions: 3
Ooh does anyone have a link to that clip? I'd love to see Chloe telling Sniggering Sue off 😂
Its on youtube if you search for 15 kids and counting and its like a lifestyle/reality channel thats got a couple of radford videos

ETA: would find the link but I dont want creeepy Noel's eyes to be the last thing I see before bed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going to Scotland, we didn’t see that coming did we 🙄 if the minghams have done it, it’s as sure as tit the radfrauds will follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going to Scotland, we didn’t see that coming did we 🙄 if the minghams have done it, it’s as sure as tit the radfrauds will follow.
Hope they come up to the Highlands
Then I could give her the punch she promised me ha, ha, ha 👊👍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ll need more than one washing line hung on the camper van to hang their unwashed swim wear on unlike the Minghams though 😉

• Haha
They've made a tiktok and posted an old gender reveal, what's with the old pregnancy content lately? I think they're trying to make new followers assume she's currently pregnant to increase views

Reactions: 17
They've made a tiktok and posted an old gender reveal, what's with the old pregnancy content lately? I think they're trying to make new followers assume she's currently pregnant to increase views
I thought the same. They not even mentioned it was heidie. Also sue putting we made a Tiktok follow us what is she 15? Well we all know mentally she is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.