The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
millie leaving the babies playing unattended in that water while she showed off the hot tub - how thick can you be.

also isn’t hallie like 6? surely at 6 she’d be able to read the words in that book but she could only recognise the letters

• Angry
Reactions: 15
millie leaving the babies playing unattended in that water while she showed off the hot tub - how thick can you be.

also isn’t hallie like 6? surely at 6 she’d be able to read the words in that book but she could only recognise the letters
She's a Radford bless her. When Sue was shown 'home schooling' the girls earlier in the year it was plainly obvious both her and Phoebe are struggling.

And yet, with Phoebe off school, assumingly needing to isolate, and Bonnie and Archie off to nursery for the afternoon, what does Sue do with her? Stick her in the hot tub all afternoon! It could be the perfect opportunity for some quality 1-1 time with her and to try and help her with some school work. I assume it's being set if her bubble is closed, as it's a legal requirement. Sadly it wouldn't even occur to Sue to do it unless it was for filming purposes.

Yes I thought that too about Millie. Babies can drown even in shallow water like that you fool! When Heidie was climbing precariously, she could have tipped it over or anything. No sense, the lot of them!

Reactions: 14

I thought that as when she went back over to the water heidie was at the edge and I was worried she was going to fall out.
I also agree you could tell Hallie couldn’t read the book only the letters. At 6 she should know the basics.
Also I wanted to take the book off heidie if Casper loves the book and is reading it. Good on him we all know the radfords don’t read.

Reactions: 12
Surely sue should of sat with Hallie and said we'll done that's a what happens if we put a with this letter what does it say

Reactions: 10
Surely sue should of sat with Hallie and said we'll done that's a what happens if we put a with this letter what does it say
Far too much effort for Sue! That actually involves engaging properly with her children, rather than just sticking a camera in their face and talking to them in that baby voice.

Reactions: 12

They may think that they are posh by showing off their hot tub, but they look so hillbilly doing it. For goodness sakes, get one of those seasonal blow up pools, they come in larger sizes. I cringe everytime I see them using the tub as a pool.

Reactions: 13
Encouraging your daughters to watch love Island? Seriously its disgusting

Reactions: 11
Ffs this bloody family of morons. I wonder how many accidents those kids have had over the years that they just don’t happen to vlog.
Let’s encourage them to play with books,they are not toys you idiots. They are for reading, not one of your better skills I guess. They play in water unsupervised. A child can drown in an inch of water but Gappy Yappy Milly is more interested in filming. They all LOVE everything that goes through the door in that house including all the gifted tit. Phoebe living her best life, she’s 4 for goodness sake !!!!
Why are they all in the boys room anyway and why the hell is Archie at nearly four sleeping in a bed that would be better in a dolls house. Oh I’ve got it. The house hasn’t big enough bedrooms to accommodate all the children. Hot tub, chavvy crap and nowhere for kids to sleep. Three of them in that cupboard, that’s not bragging material.
They need to teach them kids the word “ please” too especially Bonnie. She’s a little madam, I can’t imagine what she must be like at nursery. By the way Mrs Chavfraud we all have had children at nursery getting covered in paint. It’s not bloody exclusive to you.
It’s time you got yourself a job, you might have more interesting conversation then.

• Heart
Has Sue's fanny fallen out yet?
For fucks sake I saw a meme about people having baggy fannys after kids and I said to my mom well think mines gone back to normal after childbirth and my mom said yeah after one or two it probably does and then she said that Sue from the radfords is defo a baggy fanny duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't she too old for that rubbish? I feel too old at 35
I would rather tit in my hands and clap and I’m 20 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought it would be interesting to note that at the moment ‘theradfordfamily’ isn’t following Chloe, and Chloe isn’t following that account back. Also Chloe is following ‘noelradford’, but he isn’t following her back. In addition Sophie is following ‘theradfordfamily’ and ‘noelradford’ but both accounts are not following her back… I sense a family disagreement 🤷‍♀️ I checked Millie and Katie too and they are both following ‘theradfordfamily’ and that account is also following them back.

Oh and also, ‘theradfordfamily’ are following both Chris and his partner Nicole, however Chris and Nicole aren’t following ‘theradfordfamily’…

long post but hmmm it seems something has happened here with the older ones who have moved out…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As well as the unsupervised water play also noticed when the babies were in the boys room they seemed more concerned that heidie was going to rip the book rather than ophelia standing up by the edge of the bed seemed like sue, ellie and millie were all close by does the book really matter more than ophelias safety , obviously included the book rack and the books to prove thry read lots.....

Reactions: 5
They act like the best parents in the world and yet they have falling outs with all their adult children. I'd love to hear Chris, Sophie or Chloe's perspective of growing up in that family and why Chris seems to have a strained relationship with them and why Sophie and Chloe have unfollowed.

Bloody immature to unfollow your daughter on Instagram after a falling out, proves Sue is still in a teenage mindset. Chloe is back in the pie shop so she must be at least civil with Noel. Both parents seem so immature and manipulative.

Reactions: 23
Their biggest selling point is that they are Britain’s Largest Family. It’s their identity and main source of income. I would bet that Sue and Noel have massive resentment towards the eldest children that have left the circus home.
Channel 5 will have likely offered them a sum to produce the series, they’ll have discussed it with the older 3 and Chris, Sophie & Chloe with jobs and lives of their own will have told them they aren’t interested.
They will have had to tell Channel 5 and the amount they pay out will go down.
The show is called 22 kids and counting.
“13 kids, 5 grown adults, 3 that have left home and no longer counting” doesn’t have the same appeal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A little boy born at 26+1 because of PPROM and abruption. Had 11 normal pregnancies and births before this. I also had a subchronic Hematoma with this pregnancy so that’s what made the wheels fall off.
Anyone interested can check out my insta 😉💙
That’s not a plug by the way!
I’m interested! I have 4 children and I’m exhausted, but 12! You deserve a medal 😂 what’s your Instagram name?

Reactions: 4
Their biggest selling point is that they are Britain’s Largest Family. It’s their identity and main source of income. I would bet that Sue and Noel have massive resentment towards the eldest children that have left the circus home.
Channel 5 will have likely offered them a sum to produce the series, they’ll have discussed it with the older 3 and Chris, Sophie & Chloe with jobs and lives of their own will have told them they aren’t interested.
They will have had to tell Channel 5 and the amount they pay out will go down.
The show is called 22 kids and counting.
“13 kids, 5 grown adults, 3 that have left home and no longer counting” doesn’t have the same appeal.
Ive been saying this for a long time. I think that's why the boys get waited on hand and foot in order to stop them leaving home . Their unique selling point is being Britain's biggest family all under one roof, now the older ones are getting partners and moving out, it's making their selling point less unique. No one will take any notice of 5 kids living under one roof. Wish Mouthy Millie would move out, she totally gets on my swede. Mouthy little madam that has a massive fear of missing out and has to go everywhere that Sue goes. Chloe and Sue have probably fallen out because now Chloe's gone, Sue actually has to stop chilling with a hot coffee and get off her backside and do something, plus Chloe was the only one who ever gave those kids any discipline and she wasn't frightened to tell them off and make them do as they were told. Chloe admitted the kids hated it if Sue and Noel went out and left her in charge. I love Chloe, she's ballsy and not frightened to say what she thinks. I remember when Sue and Noel renewed their vows and Chloe was on the hotel phone trying to order food for room service and all the kids were shouting and crying, the receptionist put the phone down because they couldn't hear her, Chloe shouted at Sue, and said they are your kids, make them shut up when people are on the phone, not stand there laughing at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m interested! I have 4 children and I’m exhausted, but 12! You deserve a medal 😂 what’s your Instagram name?
I'm interested too if Kingbin is willing to share their insta handle! I love following big families (as long as they don't include a pervy dad and an idiot mum, neglected kids, overbred dogs and a filthy house)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
let guess what the new series is called
22 kids and counting...
on Chloe to give up her life to bring up the kids
on the doggy to bring in the pounds
but not into really high numbers cos we are a bit thick
up to 13 cos Noel likes that number
im sure we can think of many money

I'm interested too if Kingbin is willing to share their insta handle! I love following big families (as long as they don't include a pervy dad and an idiot mum, neglected kids, overbred dogs and a filthy house)
Me too. I’ve 8 but I don’t put pictures of them on social media much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon if anyone’s going to spill the beans on the real goings on in that family it will be Chris and his wife. They, in particular, have been elbowed out and I think Nicole probably has a lot of dirt she could bleat about them. Maybe another channel could give her a one hour show, I’d definitely watch that 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.