The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room on stilts 😱 what an eyesore that would be on that house. Hopefully the neighbours vetoed it at the planning stage!
I don't think the extension is happening. It was only for vlog content they probably printed the architects drawings off Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’ll need therapy when she actually realises that there is no more babies coming.
or will she be the one to carry round one of them new born dolls which are bleeping creepy as.

I also think Sue takes over from Millie that we don’t see and that’s why Millie is coming over as more of a lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’ll need therapy when she actually realises that there is no more babies coming.
or will she be the one to carry round one of them new born dolls which are bleeping creepy as.

I also think Sue takes over from Millie that we don’t see and that’s why Millie is coming over as more of a lazy witch.
I think she'll have another one

Reactions: 4
If I was in Sues position, I'd be taking this time for me. Go learn a new skill, make new friends, enjoy the children and grandchildren you already have. I wouldn't be worrying about having more children. Go help Noel in the pie shop and actually get orders up to date and delivered in a timely manner instead of taking people's money and making them wait a month for their order. Sue has never worked has probably never had a job interview, never been to a nightclub or done anything normal people her age have done. Her life is lived through her kids, she has nails done because Chloe does, she keeps up to date with trends because her kids do. Sue doesn't have a life, she has an existence. You can't blame Noel for everything, Sue is old enough to put her foot down on things, she's Mouthy enough on the internet to other people, she needs to stop thinking about being Britain's biggest family and get a life.

Reactions: 26
I don't like Sue but gosh do I feel sad for her. She was basically a child when she became a mum and wife, she's never had a chance to find herself. No wonder she seems to be stuck at age 14. She has all the resources to improve her life but probably doesn't know how.

I don't envy her life at all but she is very lucky. She has so many beautiful children, a lot of money and doesn't have to work. She should focus on her older children. Get them into activities and sports so they have something special that's different from the rest, take each one out for quality time every month, give them more attention so they stop beating each other up for fun, have talks with her older girls and tell them they don't have to follow in her footsteps, and get herself a hobby. Spend some time away from the kids and Noel.

She's older than me but I always think of her as younger because she seems so childish and lost

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pushing an actual doll around in a pram 😆

If I was in Sues position, I'd be taking this time for me. Go learn a new skill, make new friends, enjoy the children and grandchildren you already have. I wouldn't be worrying about having more children. Go help Noel in the pie shop and actually get orders up to date and delivered in a timely manner instead of taking people's money and making them wait a month for their order. Sue has never worked has probably never had a job interview, never been to a nightclub or done anything normal people her age have done. Her life is lived through her kids, she has nails done because Chloe does, she keeps up to date with trends because her kids do. Sue doesn't have a life, she has an existence. You can't blame Noel for everything, Sue is old enough to put her foot down on things, she's Mouthy enough on the internet to other people, she needs to stop thinking about being Britain's biggest family and get a life.
This! I remember saying this a while back about her getting some education. Even if it’s just for fun or a hobby, she’d meet people outside of the ‘baby/kids bubble’ and might actually find something she enjoys!
With reference to Noel, I do honestly believe Sue was a willing participant with Noel back when she first got pregnant (I don't personally believe he forced himself on her despite it being statutory rape) HOWEVER like has been said, she was a very young girl and couldn’t have known the real implications of what was happening. And he has played on the fact that she is totally dependent on him both emotionally and financially, so he has manipulated the situation to suit himself.
I would love to see her achieve something for herself, just in the spirit of sisterhood and recognising her as something else than a baby machine.

Reactions: 10
That Jac Josa dress looks wrong on Sue. I feel like it’s too big for her or needs adjusting in some way.

It’s nice that she’s got something other than those awful jumpers on though.

Reactions: 12
Don't get me started on the lack of exercise for lovely Lola. That dog is such a beauty. This is a random side note but 2 of my children have the same names as 2 of their dogs!
my LG is an Ivy, gorgeous name so thats surprising from them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually quite like the dress but I do wonder why she’s made a specific reference to ITS and Jac jossa. Is she planning a colab with ITS I wonder 🤔 cos I know they tend to send each other bits from their respective collections. Hmmm.

Reactions: 3
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. Mrs Chavfraud could be dressed in a million pound dress and she would still look crap. Love the pose not by the way. How old does she think she is. You are not a teenager love although mentally you are still a child.

Reactions: 4
I actually quite like the dress but I do wonder why she’s made a specific reference to ITS and Jac jossa. Is she planning a colab with ITS I wonder 🤔 cos I know they tend to send each other bits from their respective collections. Hmmm.
i reckon it was posted to show she isn’t pregnant. She’s only tagged it to give her an excuse to post the photo.

Reactions: 11
i reckon it was posted to show she isn’t pregnant. She’s only tagged it to give her an excuse to post the photo.
That was my first thought too. A few on here were speculating she's pregnant again last week, then boom a rare full length pic gets posted. No coincidence imo. Sue is so transparent!

Pushing an actual doll around in a pram 😆

This! I remember saying this a while back about her getting some education. Even if it’s just for fun or a hobby, she’d meet people outside of the ‘baby/kids bubble’ and might actually find something she enjoys!
With reference to Noel, I do honestly believe Sue was a willing participant with Noel back when she first got pregnant (I don't personally believe he forced himself on her despite it being statutory rape) HOWEVER like has been said, she was a very young girl and couldn’t have known the real implications of what was happening. And he has played on the fact that she is totally dependent on him both emotionally and financially, so he has manipulated the situation to suit himself.
I would love to see her achieve something for herself, just in the spirit of sisterhood and recognising her as something else than a baby machine.
I agree, I don't think there's ever been a suspicion that he forced himself on her (would she really have stayed with him if he had) but he participated in an act he knew was wrong, having sex with a minor. I have no doubt she was completely infatuated and a very willing participant, but it's still a form of grooming on his part as the age difference made her unable to legally consent.

His determination to repeated impregnate her ever since is controlling beyond belief. Again, I truly believe she has been a willing participant (for the most part) but it's still possessive and controlling on his part. The pervy weirdo has kept her completely dependent on him for over 30 years now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. Mrs Chavfraud could be dressed in a million pound dress and she would still look crap. Love the pose not by the way. How old does she think she is. You are not a teenager love although mentally you are still a child.
Most of what should have been her teenage years were stolen from her by Noel.
No matter how she tries she’ll never get those back.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.