The Radford Family #14 Could it actually be? No Radfraud baby 23?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I even just got stressed watching that vlog theres no structure or routine i feel sorry for them kids trying to learn with the noise siblings all around not even headsets yet she will spend money like its going out of fashion on tat that pink coat is hideous on her 😝 not abit of sympathy for the decorator all just her they are a pair of self centered twats having all them kids just because they wanted to and yet the older kids bear the brunt of the responsibilitys
And most of the younger kids are left to their own devices
She said the boys can't wear headsets, as she needs to be able to hear what the Teacher is saying to the children. She's never there for more than seconds, or still long enough to even be attempting to listen to any Teachers. She doesn't even set their laptops up and get them started. She's too busy with that bloody camera... A few times one of the lads has had to go find her, and her camera to say their device isn't set up right. They never charge them ready or anything. Then there's the young kids climbing all over the island on those high chairs. She's often giving the kids the answers to their work to get it done and out the way. She's not remotely interested. She's very good at playing the martyr on camera though. The constant "I need another pair of hands" no doubt she'd then have the added bonus of holding two cameras 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's very good at playing the martyr on camera though. The constant "I need another pair of hands" no doubt she'd then have the added bonus of holding two cameras 🙄
She's probably after a sponsorship deal with a housekeeping agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said the boys can't wear headsets, as she needs to be able to hear what the Teacher is saying to the children. She's never there for more than seconds, or still long enough to even be attempting to listen to any Teachers. She doesn't even set their laptops up and get them started. She's too busy with that bloody camera... A few times one of the lads has had to go find her, and her camera to say their device isn't set up right. They never charge them ready or anything. Then there's the young kids climbing all over the island on those high chairs. She's often giving the kids the answers to their work to get it done and out the way. She's not remotely interested. She's very good at playing the martyr on camera though. The constant "I need another pair of hands" no doubt she'd then have the added bonus of holding two cameras 🙄
Do they not have Apple devices? You can pair chrome books with AirPods.

Reactions: 2
I really couldn't understand her moaning on the grocery slots. Nowadays all food are last long enough for a week at least and you can freeze your meat. The only thing I sometimes have to get extra of is fresh fruit and salad kind of veggies as that may not last as well..but then tha Radfrauds never eat those kinds of food! For all her cans crisps and chocolate she can easily shop once a month even! And just get milk and bread fresh weekly..

Reactions: 7
I really couldn't understand her moaning on the grocery slots. Nowadays all food are last long enough for a week at least and you can freeze your meat. The only thing I sometimes have to get extra of is fresh fruit and salad kind of veggies as that may not last as well..but then tha Radfrauds never eat those kinds of food! For all her cans crisps and chocolate she can easily shop once a month even! And just get milk and bread fresh weekly..
Their kitchen is so ill-designed that I doubt they have enough storage space for two days worth of food let alone a week. The fridge they have is about the same size as the one I had when we had six kids and four adults in the house and they have six adults and 18 kids. There doesn't appear to be a pantry or a chest freezer either.

Reactions: 6
Do any of the kids actually write stuff down when doing their school work? I've only ever seen them using the screens. Is Sue doing phonics work with the little ones??

Come to think of it, I've never seen any of them with notepads and pens, colouring books, board games, jigsaws or card games in that house?!

Reactions: 13
Don't bother trying to cook again Millie, that was a pathetic effort.

• Haha
She was angry that the man plastering had had a stroke. That really made me sad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can see why you would like it with your member name.

Another load of f....ing tit. We’ve got a new tit table look. We are getting some more tit chairs as well. Also some tit curtains that went out of fashion years ago.

What is wrong with that woman ? She is certainly not acting like a responsible adult. She’s not having any more children so the next obsession is to fill the house with chavvy tit.

If she is full shilling it doesn’t say much for the rest of the family.

All those feral scroats do is wander round from room to room bottles hanging from their mouths.You never see any of them properly engaged in play of any kind.

Archie 3 year old with a bottle full of milk just before tea time. He would be full of milk and not wanting much food, good job there wasn’t much! Let’s feed the little ones it said Creepy Noel. Yes it doesn’t matter what they eat.

Lets go and have a look upstairs in all the dust and take Heidi so she can get lungs full of dust as well. Idiots.

Let’s send Daniel a care package. Let’s put it on a vlog so the world and his wife know what he’s getting. He’s gone off to be a man in the military. He’s not 10 and gone on a school trip. People will have a laugh at the poor lads expense.

Every vlog is worse than the previous one. Shouting, screaming, wailing idiots. Even the dog was asking for attention. It says it all.
Oh wow you seem like a lovely, happy person... No need for personal attacks and Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Reactions: 4
She was angry that the man plastering had had a stroke. That really made me sad.
Considering they are doing work that wasn't essential in the first place if somebody has had a stroke and she is angry about it that's absolutely disgusting, my mother recently had a minor stroke, we certainly didn't get angry or moan about it instead we have all stepped up in our house helping wherever we can. If she is complaining about that then she is a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't bother trying to cook again Millie, that was a pathetic effort.
Well it came off TikTok. Unfortunately that’s as far as Millies imagination seems to stretch. Hardly surprising

Dim, dim, dim 🙄

• Haha
The dining table is horrible, it dont suit the house at all and now she want curtains with a pelmet, probably one of those swag things.

If they cant move to essex they are moving essex to them!
Sadly Looks like a slab from a funeral home-

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the recent vlogs millie did mention about moving out, how is she planning on doing that when she doesn't have a job? Surely she can't expect bank of mum and dad to pay for everything? She also doesn't drive either so unless she wanted to move somewhere very close by that would be more of a priority wouldn't it.

Do any of the kids actually write stuff down when doing their school work? I've only ever seen them using the screens. Is Sue doing phonics work with the little ones??

Come to think of it, I've never seen any of them with notepads and pens, colouring books, board games, jigsaws or card games in that house?!
You’ll see it in the next vlog now 😂 Hi Sue 👋🏻

Sadly Looks like a slab from a funeral home-
Not the best pic but for anyone who hasn’t seen the table

Aside from whether it’s anyone’s thing or not, if it’s solid marble (which it looks like) a kid running into the corner of that could cause an unthinkable injury.

And the price each, a whopping £1200. They’ve bought 2.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Aside from whether it’s anyone’s thing or not, if it’s solid marble (which it looks like) a kid running into the corner of that could cause an unthinkable injury.

Well they'll only headbutt that once 😳 surely gotta be gifted/product placement

Reactions: 5

Eww it looks like a mortuary slab 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well they'll only headbutt that once 😳 surely gotta be gifted/product placement
It's actually not gifted, sue made sure to mention that they were not cheap and that they had to buy two and that she wasn't happy and wanted a full refund.
That table does not look like it's suitable for families, god forbid any of them trip and catch themselves on it, wouldnt be nice.

Reactions: 8
It's actually not gifted, sue made sure to mention that they were not cheap and that they had to buy two and that she wasn't happy and wanted a full refund.
That table does not look like it's suitable for families, god forbid any of them trip and catch themselves on it, wouldnt be nice.
A refund for what? I'm sure after their sticky fingers and kids have climbed all over it, the company wouldn't bloody want it back 😷

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.