The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.
She’s evidently looking for a payout

Reactions: 2
I waited 15 weeks to be able to hold a funeral , 3 post mortems and body parts taken for testing , we choose to wait for the return of the complete body

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.
Making himself sick, why?! Bizarre family