The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can the kids get away with so much time out of education? Surely it can't be authorised when it's just a holiday regardless of its full of product shitte.

Reactions: 1
How can the kids get away with so much time out of education? Surely it can't be authorised when it's just a holiday regardless of its full of product shitte.
Was thinking the same, they seem to have been away on this holiday for ages!

It will definitely impact their education. Especially after covid it's not something I'd choose to do that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
The new post about the handstand 🙄 why would you show your child 15 times how to do a bloody handstand next to a pool? And then to say how does he do it? Because you’ve showed him 15 times how to do it that’s why 😂😂😂

Why is she posting videos of other people's children from her kids sports day. I'd be fuming if my child were in her boys class. I don't want videos of him running in a race on sports day shown to 30 thousand random people on the internet!!!

Surely she knows schools don't want you doing this?? What planet is she on?

The post of that child falling on the log…. This is what happens when you drum into your kids they’re better than they are! They can barely do handstands on flat ground never mind on that. She’s lucky he didn’t break his back

The post of that child falling on the log…. This is what happens when you drum into your kids they’re better than they are! They can barely do handstands on flat ground never mind on that. She’s lucky he didn’t break his back
She really is quite irresponsible, poor kids. Xx

They’ve been gifted one of those massive paddling/swimming pools!
Of course it’s right next to the trampoline so the kids can combine their “gymnastics” 🙄 with their garden bathing!
Hope she realises that trampolines are slippery when wet and their antics are an accident waiting to happen.
Also £500 those pools that she’s blagged from the company, she’s as hard faced as ever.

You can see when one of them landed he kicked the other in the head!!! So dangerous

They’ve been on another freebie at Warwick Castle to see Zog live or whatever it’s called!
Anyway it’s something that other poor mugs have to pay for but she always gets it free.
Is anyone else embarrassed at the way she gets the kids lined up to perform telling her followers what they’re doing?
Totally cringe if you ask me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bleeping state of her.
They’re at a gifted circus visit wearing gifted clothes and shoes!
Their lives are one big bleeping freebie.
She’s a disgrace the way she flaunts her kids for free stuff and gifted holidays and trips.
She must have had thousands of pounds worth of freebies this year alone.
The begging is off the scale with her.

Reactions: 3
The bleeping state of her.
They’re at a gifted circus visit wearing gifted clothes and shoes!
Their lives are one big bleeping freebie.
She’s a disgrace the way she flaunts her kids for free stuff and gifted holidays and trips.
She must have had thousands of pounds worth of freebies this year alone.
The begging is off the scale with her.
Ain’t they a bit old for Instagram now as well?🤔 I feel like once they’re older than 5 people seem to stop maybe it’s with them being in full time school ect or maybe it’s because I wouldn’t see one of their outfits and want to buy it at their age 😂

Ain’t they a bit old for Instagram now as well?🤔 I feel like once they’re older than 5 people seem to stop maybe it’s with them being in full time school ect or maybe it’s because I wouldn’t see one of their outfits and want to buy it at their age 😂
They’re definitely getting too old, seems the mother is frantically squeezing as many freebies as she can in before the insta bubble bursts and she has to start putting her hand in her pocket like the rest of us.

Another free day out, which is bad enough, but the way she lines them up, getting them to badly act out some talk about it!
Couldn’t get any more cringe 😬

How tit does that farm look? That doesn’t look entertaining enough for a 3 year old never mind their age!

They’re at another free trip.
she’ll take them anywhere that’s gifted simply to stay “relevant”!!
Her content is terrible and cringe making, those poor kids the ridicule they’re going to get in their lives.
She should stop this begging and exploitation of them.

Be interesting to see how the kids do in their gymnastics competition and see if they’re as spectacular as she says ( duck I’m mean)

• Haha