The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s really missed us she’s posting about tattle again she’s so dumb this thread had gone quiet but now she will send her followers over so if your new here please feel free to read this thread as she’s saying what we’ve said about her and her family is awful …. Erm all that’s mainly been said is calling her out on her beggy desperate behaviour and nothing has been said about her family tattle isn’t like that in the game of slating kids 😂😂😂
Precisely, she’s so dense.
Most of her sycophants on Instagram have probably never even looked at tattle life.
Well they hadn’t until she put them in the picture!
Hopefully they’re now seeing her for what she is.
New Next outfits for the kids I see.
Another day another freebie.

Reactions: 2
What do you know?
She’s a fan of those other freeloaders The Radfords and can’t wait to watch their crass TV show this evening!
Shows her standards if she’s a fan of a pair that conceived their first child when she was just 13 and he was nearly 18!
And now people fawn all over them because they’re bleeping the planet up with their gross overbreeding.

Reactions: 1
I've never posted before... But I feel I have to.

It's all so forced! The ads are terrible and the poor kids you can tell they just aren't interested in doing photo after photo.

Often as the camera pans away you see the just look bloody miserable. The 'smile' drops. I'm sure they are lovely boys but you can tell they don't want to be child performers.

Reactions: 3
I've never posted before... But I feel I have to.

It's all so forced! The ads are terrible and the poor kids you can tell they just aren't interested in doing photo after photo.

Often as the camera pans away you see the just look bloody miserable. The 'smile' drops. I'm sure they are lovely boys but you can tell they don't want to be child performers.
They do seem lovely boys, it’s such a shame to put them through this on a regular basis.

They do seem lovely boys, it’s such a shame to put them through this on a regular basis.
She is clearly very fame hungry and it is so obvious those poor kids don’t want to perform and notice how we never see or hear about the older kids …. Because they aren’t sellable

I've just come across her account those kids arent happy. Why is she constantly showing ads pr trips etc. It bugs the life out of me. Id rather see these gifts be given to charity or a smaller account who would appreciate them

Why would u film your kid having his tooth took out 🤷🏻‍♀️ It distressing enough for them , let along your mom filming for the gram to make money from it 😡🤬

She’s literally demanding for people to like her picture she’s posted on her story we would like some likes on this post please 😬😬😬😬
Absolute cheeky of the beggy witch not happy with all the gifted galore x8 of everything for the more than likely begged holiday kids suitcases outfits etc etc the list goes on
She is something else 😳

She’s literally demanding for people to like her picture she’s posted on her story we would like some likes on this post please 😬😬😬😬
Absolute cheeky of the beggy witch not happy with all the gifted galore x8 of everything for the more than likely begged holiday kids suitcases outfits etc etc the list goes on
She is something else 😳
She’s a real grabbing cow that one.
I’ve noticed her and the Crozier quads mother don’t seem so friendly nowadays!

She’s a real grabbing cow that one.
I’ve noticed her and the Crozier quads mother don’t seem so friendly nowadays!
Yeah think piplet mum has moved onto ano ither multiple mum she’s such a cling on she is friends with whoever can get her the most freebies at the time
I don’t watch the crozier woman anymore she wound me up to much with her constant sniffing and nasty tone with her daughters so I dont know If she is still as beggy still more than likely is 😬

Yeah think piplet mum has moved onto ano ither multiple mum she’s such a cling on she is friends with whoever can get her the most freebies at the time
I don’t watch the crozier woman anymore she wound me up to much with her constant sniffing and nasty tone with her daughters so I dont know If she is still as beggy still more than likely is 😬
Yep, still on the beg using her lovely daughters to get all the freebies she can get.

I'd like to know how all them kids had a week off school just before the school.holiday, pisses me off.
Exactly, especially after all the months of school closures we’ve had during this pandemic.
Why would you choose to take them out of school now?
She probably thinks they’re exempt from the rules the rest of us have to follow.

We’ll barely back from that holiday where she showed off copious amounts of free ski gear and she’s off on another freebie to a rock climbing place with the kids!
Cunta and her quads were there last week on a freebie and now her!
Why are they getting all this free when everyone else has to pay for it?
They’re shameless.

Once again out for another free meal shes begged for no doubt 😡 that’s me and my family not eating in Bella Italia at the festival leisure anymore out of principal now I won’t go there why oh why do these companies let these grabby greedy women who believe they are entitled to everything for free because they have triplets wtf 😳
She gets worse this woman she stops at nothing

Once again out for another free meal shes begged for no doubt 😡 that’s me and my family not eating in Bella Italia at the festival leisure anymore out of principal now I won’t go there why oh why do these companies let these grabby greedy women who believe they are entitled to everything for free because they have triplets wtf 😳
Utterly shameless, and with her as a role model no doubt the kids will grow up constantly expecting something for nothing.

Now they have the £50 tooth brush each , don’t understand why everything is free, if it’s that good u would just pay and maybe take one for free but not 4 of everything, and all the free food, when families are using food banks 😢🤬

Now they have the £50 tooth brush each , don’t understand why everything is free, if it’s that good u would just pay and maybe take one for free but not 4 of everything, and all the free food, when families are using food banks 😢🤬
It’s a morals thing I’d say and she has none clearly 😳 she must say I have triplets plus another child because surely companies wouldn’t automatically give to her older boy too so she must beg for him to get stuff as well ridiculous woman I mean I don’t leave my kids out I always get for all of them or none and it’s not his fault his mother is a grabbing greedy piss taking freeloader how can she not be ashamed 😬 she’s getting all this for free she’s not paying a penny and what advertising advantage does her singleton son have for the companies I don’t get it I really don’t get the appeal we all want nice things most people have to save first but she just goes about cap in hand lol
Hope she pops in to read here
👋 grabella a bit of advice for you ….get a job love if your skint and no Instagram isn’t your job it’s your kids who pull in the followers not you 🤢 work for your kids stuff it’ll give you much more satisfaction that you actually paid because right now your literally selling your kids childhoods they have no privacy everything is filmed and staged what an absolute joke of a mother 😡