The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a morals thing I’d say and she has none clearly 😳 she must say I have triplets plus another child because surely companies wouldn’t automatically give to her older boy too so she must beg for him to get stuff as well ridiculous woman I mean I don’t leave my kids out I always get for all of them or none and it’s not his fault his mother is a grabbing greedy piss taking freeloader how can she not be ashamed 😬 she’s getting all this for free she’s not paying a penny and what advertising advantage does her singleton son have for the companies I don’t get it I really don’t get the appeal we all want nice things most people have to save first but she just goes about cap in hand lol
Hope she pops in to read here
👋 grabella a bit of advice for you ….get a job love if your skint and no Instagram isn’t your job it’s your kids who pull in the followers not you 🤢 work for your kids stuff it’ll give you much more satisfaction that you actually paid because right now your literally selling your kids childhoods they have no privacy everything is filmed and staged what an absolute joke of a mother 😡
This 100% how can anyone keep accepting all this free stuff and not feel ashamed?

Reactions: 1
They’re en route to Cornwall for a holiday.
Gifted by any chance?
I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps if she’s actually paid for it!

They’re en route to Cornwall for a holiday.
Gifted by any chance?
I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps if she’s actually paid for it!
Of cause gifted, along with all there clothes and shoes and probably all the activities and food for the week

I feel sorry for those kids, their whole life is a #prvisit in #gifted clothes instigated by a shameless mother.

Reactions: 2
Two simultaneously gifted holidays?

And surely her eldest is going to turn around soon and say he won't wear the same ridiculously toddlerish clothes her triplets wear. My son is just a bit older than the boys and there is no way he or his friends would wear these bright, babyish prints the boys are always in.

I hadn’t realised they’ve now moved on to a second gifted holiday!
Why?
Why would a holiday company or hotel give away holidays to a grasping freeloader like her?
So wrong when there are many deserving people that spend their lives helping others rather than blagging freebies that never get offered treats like this.

Yes they are back at Croyde Bay, where they went last summer.

I honestly suspect if you went through her feed and counted how many gifted trips/holidays she'd taken since January it would be in double figures.

What also irks me is there is no other content at all. Just ads for tit clothes the boys are too old for - muddypuddles mostly who do garish toddler style kids waterproofs... And those strange barefoot shoes. I really can't help but think the people working at these companies have picked the wrong influencer. I suspect she doesn't charge that much. If it's not an ad for clothes or a holiday it's just the boys spinning around doing gymnastics.

There is no other content at all. 10 most recent posts. 7 are ads! 1 is gymnastics and 2 are old videos of the triplets. Nothing original at all.

It’s actually quite embarrassing how she thinks that the kids doing tit backflips they can’t land is amazing? I know you are proud of every little thing your kids do but it’s not impressive at all. There’s children who do gymnastics or dance that can land all sorts of flips at 7 years old. Plus what mother lets their child do these things at a pool 🥴 he could easily break his neck or smash his face because he doesn’t actually know how to flip properly

It’s actually quite embarrassing how she thinks that the kids doing tit backflips they can’t land is amazing? I know you are proud of every little thing your kids do but it’s not impressive at all. There’s children who do gymnastics or dance that can land all sorts of flips at 7 years old. Plus what mother lets their child do these things at a pool 🥴 he could easily break his neck or smash his face because he doesn’t actually know how to flip properly
My thoughts exactly.
In what way does she think her kids are doing amazing things?!!!
Yesterday at a trampoline place, videos of them doing just what every other kid in the place was doing but acting as if her kids had split the atom!
Im embarrassed for her.

My thoughts exactly.
In what way does she think her kids are doing amazing things?!!!
Yesterday at a trampoline place, videos of them doing just what every other kid in the place was doing but acting as if her kids had split the atom!
Im embarrassed for her.
it’s actually painful that she thinks everyone is impressed 😂 she clearly favours her “identicals” and she treats them like they’re still 3 years old I mean some of their clothes and shoes are soooo babyish!

it’s actually painful that she thinks everyone is impressed 😂 she clearly favours her “identicals” and she treats them like they’re still 3 years old I mean some of their clothes and shoes are soooo babyish!
Aren’t they just?
None of the kids of that age that I know would wear anything like they do!
But I suppose she gets everything free so they’ll be wearing it for her to post on Instagram in the hope of getting even more.
What a way to live 🙄

Aren’t they just?
None of the kids of that age that I know would wear anything like they do!
But I suppose she gets everything free so they’ll be wearing it for her to post on Instagram in the hope of getting even more.
What a way to live 🙄
Also Those stories she does like

Would your child eat this ( omg no way) ( yes loves it)

or banging on about one of the boys nystagmus. His eyes flick back and forward which he wouldn’t even notice 😂 but because he can do a tit backflip he can’t land and he can pull himself up on the train he’a unstoppable 🤣

Two free trips in two days in yet more ridiculous gifted clothes.

Where is the actual content?! I wonder what her engagement level is like. She averages about 400 likes per picture/reel with 31k followers. No idea if that's good??!

Two free trips in two days in yet more ridiculous gifted clothes.

Where is the actual content?! I wonder what her engagement level is like. She averages about 400 likes per picture/reel with 31k followers. No idea if that's good??!
That’s after two free back to back holidays!
there’s some freeloaders out there and she’s definitely one of the worst.

And they’re on another #prvisit day out!
Does she ever bleeping pay for anything?
The hard faced mare.

All those Lindex clothes!
gifted of course 🙄
Does the skanky grifter ever pay for anything?
shameless scrounger.

The only time she comes on to talk is when she gets gifted stuff and she will be on all weekend as she got another free holiday

The way she has them lined up rhyming off where they’re going 😠
Like performing seals to help her grift more stuff.
Shameless doesn’t even come close.