Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
I have seen this woman on instagram and I found her off, but couldnt put my finger on it.

Now I can thanks to this thread.

And yep the quad woman, just horrible. Also the pink sisters she links up with.

Reactions: 3

Shinealight

VIP Member
It will probably be her pretending he is wearing contacts so he doesn’t look different to twinnie by wearing the glasses he needs
She should realise the constant freebie gift pr stuff Is helping her unpopularity to rise not just tattle talking bout her thats for sure she is no influencer 😂And the video she keeps reposting clearly for tattle benefit she’s just showing herself to be so disrespectful and pathetic wat mother encourages thier child to act like that and I think companies will soon pick up that that they aren’t getting sales from her posts the cute twins will soon grow up and the freebies will die off so hope she’s made lots of money from selling her kids childhoods to pay for everything but then again she prob won’t take them anywhere if she has to pay
Parasite 😡
Definitely thought the same thing with that repeated story of the kids being allowed to act feral on a train, no regard for other passengers.
And Claire, it isn’t just tattlers that despise the beggars… sorry influencers 🥱 so many people I know that aren’t on tattle can’t stand all the freeloading, if you think it makes you look good and important well I’ve news for you… it certainly doesn’t.

Shinealight

VIP Member
They, along with the other beggar the Crozier quads mum have been gifted sweets!
like kids don’t get enough halloween sweets.
Also, their behaviour on the London tube train was horrendous, using the safety straps as gymnastic rings to do somersaults on, why didn’t she tell them to stop rather than sit there filming them?

Shinealight

VIP Member
The fucking state of her.
They’re at a gifted circus visit wearing gifted clothes and shoes!
Their lives are one big fucking freebie.
She’s a disgrace the way she flaunts her kids for free stuff and gifted holidays and trips.
She must have had thousands of pounds worth of freebies this year alone.
The begging is off the scale with her.

Doctor.House

Screenshot_20211024-131319_Instagram.jpg

Well when you keep posting it and begging for likes....

Also, yes Claire, the fact another video wasn't in portrait mode is exactly why it's not done as well as you hoped for likes. You know what, repost it with a caption with a clickbait guilt trip title of can his identical twin do as well as his brother or something. You know what, keep talking about your kids with such definite titles, make sure Ajaz, non id, feels left out, that Koray and Kuzey know they're identical and have their bond forced closer and the other kids know they're not as special cos they're not triplets and don't make you money!!

• Angry

Doctor.House

Guys guys, don't forget ANYONE can do this, ANYONE can exploit their kids and beg be given things completely unexpectedly and free of charge simply in return for cute photos of their kids! We're just all too lazy according to our mate Claire! Wondering how she and Cunta will deal with their kids aren't so cute anymore and they might have to fork out for something!

Ps. Anyone crack up laughing when she said about getting tonnes of support? More like they checked this out. Cheers for the shout out Claire 👍 She ain't half trying hard (and miserably failing) to prove us wrong... Fiver says the next post or story is another gifted or ad or prbollocks! Or maybe another repost of an existing post, begging for more links and shares #soneedyimembarrassedforher 🤔

Doctor.House

Twice in one evening she's paid us a visit! Lucky us, so blessed!

In response to your story claire, we know he's meant to wear glasses as ages ago you did stories saying as such! Silly cow 🤦‍♀️ Think I remember you really having a moan about it, or was that another begger? 🤔 Also, did you not learn the difference between there, they're and their? Awkward....

Shinealight

VIP Member
She has?
If she’s posting it on Instagram then the irony of it is that many of her followers probably weren’t even aware of the thread about her on here, we’ll they are now that she’s willingly posting it all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Doctor.House

Odd how they only seem to turn up on the doorsteps of the beggy types!
She may not ask for everything that gets sent to her but it’s definitely a knock on effect of all the freeloading.
She even mentioned tattlers… she’s rattled.

I was going to say, I think we're getting to her! Nice of her to spend so much time reading what we've got to say about her. Seems to care an awful lot for someone who thinks we're jealous 😂😂😂

Do you think we'll get a mention tomorrow too? 🤞

By the way claire, when you read this maybe consider your children's safety. Without any effort on my part, simply through following you, I know exactly where your kids go to school and gymnastics. I have zero interest in that knowledge, but sadly there's people in the world who do and it's really quite concerning the amount you share about the boys as well as exploiting them

Shinealight

VIP Member
Looks like she’s back on the freeloading train 🚂
Breakfast with Santa at 245 ft yesterday and Batman toys today 🙄

Reactions: 2

Doctor.House

Aren’t the kids actors too?
Featured in a few TV or film things.
Yeah, they are. They've done Mary Queen of Scots playing the young King James I think it was. And I think a couple of them were in one with Keira Knightley last year too.

Absolute joke I had not heard of them until recently but now have caught up and the woman has no shame she literally begs for likes how embarrassing all the day trips as well they go on all for free I believe they was on the tele as well a couple of years back in a channel 5 documentary
Zero shame whatsoever. I'm embarrassed for her! Sells her children out like there's no tomorrow 😠

motherp

I've just come across her account those kids arent happy. Why is she constantly showing ads pr trips etc. It bugs the life out of me. Id rather see these gifts be given to charity or a smaller account who would appreciate them

Bellebeau

It will probably be her pretending he is wearing contacts so he doesn’t look different to twinnie by wearing the glasses he needs
She should realise the constant freebie gift pr stuff Is helping her unpopularity to rise not just tattle talking bout her thats for sure she is no influencer 😂And the video she keeps reposting clearly for tattle benefit she’s just showing herself to be so disrespectful and pathetic wat mother encourages thier child to act like that and I think companies will soon pick up that that they aren’t getting sales from her posts the cute twins will soon grow up and the freebies will die off so hope she’s made lots of money from selling her kids childhoods to pay for everything but then again she prob won’t take them anywhere if she has to pay
Parasite 😡

Bellebeau

Now they have the £50 tooth brush each , don’t understand why everything is free, if it’s that good u would just pay and maybe take one for free but not 4 of everything, and all the free food, when families are using food banks 😢🤬
It’s a morals thing I’d say and she has none clearly 😳 she must say I have triplets plus another child because surely companies wouldn’t automatically give to her older boy too so she must beg for him to get stuff as well ridiculous woman I mean I don’t leave my kids out I always get for all of them or none and it’s not his fault his mother is a grabbing greedy piss taking freeloader how can she not be ashamed 😬 she’s getting all this for free she’s not paying a penny and what advertising advantage does her singleton son have for the companies I don’t get it I really don’t get the appeal we all want nice things most people have to save first but she just goes about cap in hand lol
Hope she pops in to read here
👋 grabella a bit of advice for you ….get a job love if your skint and no Instagram isn’t your job it’s your kids who pull in the followers not you 🤢 work for your kids stuff it’ll give you much more satisfaction that you actually paid because right now your literally selling your kids childhoods they have no privacy everything is filmed and staged what an absolute joke of a mother 😡

Thegirlwhouk

I mean this is ridiculous, how can she claim to be homeschooling. She's using those kids to just get free holidays for all of them. My arse is she teaching them anything. I bet they spend the whole time away and the 11 y/o who is still in school will just miss loads.

She showed some year 2 workbooks which means those kids are working over a year behind because they are supposed to be in Year 3 and about to go into year 4! I honestly cannot see how homeschooling them will help their academic progress.

Interestingly in the video the boy said they are out of school 'until at September' and the text said 'until at least September'. I wonder if she's maybe moving house or something else has come up schooling wise that has forced her hand.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of a 5 year old wearing contract lenses, or that the glasses were to strong. As his mom she should of been calling the hospital to say something isn’t right with the glasses , my daughter wears really strong glasses , she’s under the hospital and has been been wearing them since she was two,

And I can’t believe there away again , I looked at taking my family to Drayton manor as we live quite close, over £350 for two days and one night hotel stay , well pissed off ans I won’t be going back there for a while 😡😡😡
Exactly, do these companies realise that they’re putting people off ever spending any money with them when they see grabby takers like her being given all this for nothing?

Bellebeau

My consience Is clear I pay for my kids clothes our holidays and days out I don’t have a magic letter box that freebies pop through I don’t think that having multiples makes me entitled to forever be gifted or #pr stars nothing has been said on here that’s lies or threats just truth and opinions she should stop her plugs of tattle we can’t keep up with the influx of new people joining 😂