The Piplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twice in one evening she's paid us a visit! Lucky us, so blessed!

In response to your story claire, we know he's meant to wear glasses as ages ago you did stories saying as such! Silly cow 🤦‍♀️ Think I remember you really having a moan about it, or was that another begger? 🤔 Also, did you not learn the difference between there, they're and their? Awkward....

Reactions: 3

In response to your story claire, we know he's meant to wear glasses as ages ago you did stories saying as such! Silly cow 🤦‍♀️ Think I remember you really having a moan about it, or was that another begger? 🤔 Also, did you not learn the difference between there, they're and their? Awkward....
There the

Think I like being called a witch 🧙‍♀️
And on Halloween too, very apt.

There the

Think I like being called a witch 🧙‍♀️
And on Halloween too, very apt.
I’d prefer to be a witch than a beggy freeloader

So if he doesn’t need them all the time why did she say the doctors wondered how he had been functioning before or was she lying then which is it Claire babes …. I’d be very shocked with how bad his eyes are he only needs glasses to read I smell bull tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d prefer to be a witch than a beggy freeloader

So if he doesn’t need them all the time why did she say the doctors wondered how he had been functioning before or was she lying then which is it Claire babes …. I’d be very shocked with how bad his eyes are he only needs glasses to read I smell bull tit

Very strange isn't it, almost like she's either exaggerating or doesn't care about him 🤔 I remember her saying he has nystagmus, and while I am not an expert all the information says that glasses are very important for helping vision develop as much as possible......

Reactions: 2
Very strange isn't it, almost like she's either exaggerating or doesn't care about him 🤔 I remember her saying he has nystagmus, and while I am not an expert all the information says that glasses are very important for helping vision develop as much as possible......
And his little eyes flit constantly can tell which boy is which by the eyes if he need glasses it’s her duty to ensure he wears them 😡 sure she could blag him some designer ones

Reactions: 1
Very strange how gifts just turn up, how do companies no where to send things 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Odd how they only seem to turn up on the doorsteps of the beggy types!
She may not ask for everything that gets sent to her but it’s definitely a knock on effect of all the freeloading.
She even mentioned tattlers… she’s rattled.

Odd how they only seem to turn up on the doorsteps of the beggy types!
She may not ask for everything that gets sent to her but it’s definitely a knock on effect of all the freeloading.
She even mentioned tattlers… she’s rattled.

I was going to say, I think we're getting to her! Nice of her to spend so much time reading what we've got to say about her. Seems to care an awful lot for someone who thinks we're jealous 😂😂😂

Do you think we'll get a mention tomorrow too? 🤞

By the way claire, when you read this maybe consider your children's safety. Without any effort on my part, simply through following you, I know exactly where your kids go to school and gymnastics. I have zero interest in that knowledge, but sadly there's people in the world who do and it's really quite concerning the amount you share about the boys as well as exploiting them

I was going to say, I think we're getting to her! Nice of her to spend so much time reading what we've got to say about her. Seems to care an awful lot for someone who thinks we're jealous 😂😂😂

Do you think we'll get a mention tomorrow too? 🤞

By the way claire, when you read this maybe consider your children's safety. Without any effort on my part, simply through following you, I know exactly where your kids go to school and gymnastics. I have zero interest in that knowledge, but sadly there's people in the world who do and it's really quite concerning the amount you share about the boys as well as exploiting them
That really is a worry with so many of these “influencers”!!
that they’d put their quest for freebies before their childrens safety is really quite mind blowing.

That really is a worry with so many of these “influencers”!!
that they’d put their quest for freebies before their childrens safety is really quite mind blowing.
It is. Honestly how can any amount of freebies be worth your children's safety and and right to privacy and dignity?!

Well that's me definitely put off ever going to that escape room now I know Claire and Cunta have been there!

Reactions: 1
Free weekend away wearing free clothes and no doubt whether they're doing at the activity place tomorrow will be free too!
She’s utterly shameless, thinks it’s clever getting all this free stuff, doesn’t realise what a freeloading hard faced cheapskate it makes her look.

Well it looks like they’ve had the freeloaders dream of a weekend!
Free accommodation, free activities, free clothes to do it all in!
Welcome to the world of an Instagram scrounger… sorry influencer 🙄

Reactions: 2