Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
it’s actually painful that she thinks everyone is impressed 😂 she clearly favours her “identicals” and she treats them like they’re still 3 years old I mean some of their clothes and shoes are soooo babyish!
Aren’t they just?
None of the kids of that age that I know would wear anything like they do!
But I suppose she gets everything free so they’ll be wearing it for her to post on Instagram in the hope of getting even more.
What a way to live 🙄

Shinealight

VIP Member
I mean this is ridiculous, how can she claim to be homeschooling. She's using those kids to just get free holidays for all of them. My arse is she teaching them anything. I bet they spend the whole time away and the 11 y/o who is still in school will just miss loads.

She showed some year 2 workbooks which means those kids are working over a year behind because they are supposed to be in Year 3 and about to go into year 4! I honestly cannot see how homeschooling them will help their academic progress.

Interestingly in the video the boy said they are out of school 'until at September' and the text said 'until at least September'. I wonder if she's maybe moving house or something else has come up schooling wise that has forced her hand.
Wonder if the school finally called her out on all the school time they’ve missed through her dragging them on these scrounged holidays!

Shinealight

VIP Member
We’ll barely back from that holiday where she showed off copious amounts of free ski gear and she’s off on another freebie to a rock climbing place with the kids!
Cunta and her quads were there last week on a freebie and now her!
Why are they getting all this free when everyone else has to pay for it?
They’re shameless.

Shinealight

VIP Member
The post of that child falling on the log…. This is what happens when you drum into your kids they’re better than they are! They can barely do handstands on flat ground never mind on that. She’s lucky he didn’t break his back
She really is quite irresponsible, poor kids. Xx

Shinealight

VIP Member
I hadn’t realised they’ve now moved on to a second gifted holiday!
Why?
Why would a holiday company or hotel give away holidays to a grasping freeloader like her?
So wrong when there are many deserving people that spend their lives helping others rather than blagging freebies that never get offered treats like this.