The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
morning tattlers .... i leave ye alone to vlog
and all AGENTS ..come back with intel .......I cant keep up ...PMSL

the bar is open 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 💫 💫 💫 💫
pilot arriving as we speak ...virtual ice for the martinis......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the racist comments Ryan was referring to were when some people said that uncle Lee “bought” Aunty Om. There were other comments that insinuated she was a mail order bride too. These old tropes are definitely racist.
Blimey O'Riley :oops: 😡 - that must have been when I wasn't reading the thread

morning tattlers .... i leave ye alone to vlog
and all AGENTS ..come back with intel .......I cant keep up ...PMSL

the bar is open 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 💫 💫 💫 💫
pilot arriving as we speak ...virtual ice for the martinis......

🥰🥰🤓🤩🥳
🌟💫💫💫🌟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Hopefully, if Auntie Om read any of the comments on Ryan's YTube channel she would have seen all the positivity aimed at her. She was definitely the most interesting and personable character in his vlogs and viewers wanted to see more of her and her culture. I think the mods did a good job at cleaning up on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hopefully, if Auntie Om read any of the comments on Ryan's YTube channel she would have seen all the positivity aimed at her. She was definitely the most interesting and personable character in his vlogs and viewers wanted to see more of her and her culture. I think the mods did a good job at cleaning up on here.
The poster of that comment was another fly by night, here one minute and gone the next. There is almost always a pattern to these contentious posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Billy, I know you will read this... Do you know that for bathrooms and kitchens you must use GREEN plasterboard. Just saying🦆🐳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread title should this ever get to a thousand. Going to Madrid for a good milking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes me sad that this thread is as good as dead when there is SOOO much about the Pethricks, especially Michael, on Stephanie's thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It makes me sad that this thread is as good as dead when there is SOOO much about the Pethricks, especially Michael, on Stephanie's thread.
Until the enfant terrible can figure out
Exactly what he’s at - and not detonate his family’s you tube future

best he dosent feature alone
On a thread 🧵

might come back when he’s decided exactly what IS his narrative
And not one SSB has afforded him 😇

Reactions: 2
Weren't the regulars in the SSB thread constantly bitching that the Pethericks needed their own thread and to not clog up the SSB one with other people? And now like 4 days later, they are angrily taking the exact opposite stance? Some people will sell their souls for the chance to complain.

Reactions: 1
I am not sure what you're complaining about. I don't know where you are reading but no sign of anyone being angry about it - everyone has the opportunity to share opinions democratically. I notice that you didn't choose to make your views known so I assume you prefer to moan about it. Feel free to continue using this thread if you wish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I am not sure what you're complaining about. I don't know where you are reading but no sign of anyone being angry about it - everyone has the opportunity to share opinions democratically. I notice that you didn't choose to make your views known so I assume you prefer to moan about it. Feel free to continue using this thread if you wish.
Your presumption is characteristically off-base. I didn't make my views known because, once it was voiced multiple times that this thread alone should be used for Petherick et al, I came here and haven't looked back at the quagmire of the other thread. My views were that I was happy to be here, and had no knowledge that the other thread was doing a 180 on the matter. You'll *notice* that I've made my views known now that I became aware here. I'm honestly not quite sure where you're not reading.

Hahah @Idunno20 are you stalking me? You liked my comments from two entirely different forums simultaneously. I'm flattered....and yet with the state of some of the threads on this site, I'm simultaneously scared :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
OK...I watched Billy's vlog today and parts of it were very interesting....I liked watching the parts about the bathroom reno. And I enjoyed watching Mick help with the hot water storage tank. And, although I don't dislike Ryan, today I just wanted to scream at him....he evidently got some foul smelling stuff on his hands (he said it smelled like cat urine) and then proceeded to sniff them, not once but SEVERAL times and gag on camera then off camera...I mean, come on Ryan, if it smelled foul the first time you sniffed it what made you think the stench would go away the 20 more times you sniffed it???? I do find him funny sometimes but today was NOT one of those times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello Y’all, first time posting on this thread, I’ve hopped over from the CD. I saw MP Instagram stories and he said “because he’s got 26k followers on Instagram he’s been told he needs to post more often” ... by who I wonder? Behind the smile he looked pretty fed up. I wonder if he’s finding it grating having to be accountable and show a continued presence to his ‘fans’. 🤔
I like Billy and have not dissed him but I couldn’t watch his latest vlog, I’m sure Ryan’s a decent bloke but it’s a no to the fake comedy crap from me. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Michael has been told on YouTube by fans that he needs to post more videos, too. But he’s lagging way behind. It amazes me how his patrons continue to defend him and pay him despite his lackluster performances and his failure to finish the cottage that THEY paid for! As for Ryan, he’s toned his slapstick humor down quite a lot but he does still over act sometimes. I can almost feel sorry for him sometimes because he has no place of his own and flits from his uncle Lee’s place to his best friend Billy’s place. But he seems to have the same problem that Michael has....not having or even wanting a job. I don’t understand the mindset of people anymore. Nobody wants to work for what they want, just vlog and beg and someone will feel sorry for you and send you a monthly ”allowance”. The world has gone crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7