The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes indeed, stopping in here to say oul Billy Spielberg, who was meant to be watching the Queen, instead hoofed it to France. No word yet on whether he was a guest of H.M. at Broadstairs for the 6 weeks it took to get from arrest to court date. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess I am the last one to see it but in xSe that somone didnt yet
Sandro!!!!....Mojo was looking all over for you!!!!....LOL...just kidding, but we were wondering where you'd gone off to! Welcome back.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am only peaking these days, not having time for much more before the year end, but I love to read you all :*

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So the green room finally got (almost) completed. After saying it would be done in a week.
Noticeable by his absence, again, Michael left the cutting in job for Billy.

Reactions: 3
So the green room finally got (almost) completed. After saying it would be done in a week.
Noticeable by his absence, again, Michael left the cutting in job for Billy.
Yes, that's all true but I am glad to see some renovation being done there. Billy, for all his faults, is showing some initiative and getting some work done. Maybe people commenting on what a tower of strength his dad is has finally given him a kick in the ass...LOL...sorry, couldn't resist...but it's a shame it hasn't done anything for Michael who remains a lazy "sexual intellectual"...(translates to: Fucking know it all). Sadie has some work ethic as does Sherrie at times. Michael just seems to be the odd duck in that family....I am and always will be a fan of Pa!

Reactions: 5
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks