The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the video and enjoyed it although I would dearly love to see more reno work on the cottage.

I also watched Sean's World and liked it a lot. Can't wait to see HIS reno work around his home...

Also watched Ryan's vlog...his was not so entertaining...I mean nice tour around that town but his hotel room tour was cheesy and very Ryancringy. I'm glad he has a female camera person with him but it wasn't specified if it was a girlfriend or just a girl friend...know what I mean? Anyway, his constant antics getting his goofy mug faces on camera turn me off.
He said it was a friend. Maybe Shady Sadie had nothing to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He said it was a friend. Maybe Shady Sadie had nothing to do?
The thumbnail for his vlog showed the back of a female...I may be mistaken but she looked like she had dark auburn hair and it was shorter than Sadie’s. Plus, he was paying $125.00 a night for the room and it kind of intimated that they shared the room and it only had one bed. I can’t imagine that Mo would care for that. And he also said they had a lot of catching up to do. He’s been at the Pethericks for awhile so he’s been around Sadie so no need to “catch up”.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I believe she is. I saw a comment of a previous Pethericks video, where a user said something in the line of a second baby and it got ❤'d by the channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Watched Billy Spielbergs latest vlog. I get an odd sense, that I am either watching a soap opera, or a murder mystery.
Gwen is cleaning the her late father's car - bless her! - and Billy is lingering at the plates and the car radio clock... Are we to figure something out?
Then the end roll with all the cast and characters of Basmignée... Did they write someone off the show? Are they doing an Who Shot J.R. Ewing?
The plot thickens... 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched Billy Spielbergs latest vlog. I get an odd sense, that I am either watching a soap opera, or a murder mystery.
Gwen is cleaning the her late father's car - bless her! - and Billy is lingering at the plates and the car radio clock... Are we to figure something out?
Then the end roll with all the cast and characters of Basmignée... Did they write someone off the show? Are they doing an Who Shot J.R. Ewing?
The plot thickens... 🧐🧐🧐
Well done for watching, you're a braver person than I am.
Plot wise they created a doozy of a plot today with their facebook car crash posts. It's all they're fit for.
If I was writing a wish list (not MP'S special friend kind of list) I would hope they would write themselves out and leave us all with a lingering memory of The Trotters that once were. Poor taste, bad manners and dodgy morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Presumably filmed during Teabag's Madrid weekend as his new laptop looks as though he's being kept at work whilst his master is playing away.

• Heart
They need a question mark emojI or a little yellow head that is shrugging in the “like” bar for when you want to react to a post with an “I don’t know” or a “could be“.

Well, we've seen him "drive" the golf cart on the chateau grounds but I know that's not what you are talking about.
Talking about driving. What sort of registration was that on the Land Rover that they took to the tip. If its personal, DVLA doesn't recognise it and the trailer that they had attached to it used the registration number of a Red Land Rover whose tax and mot expired in September 2020. I presume its the same in France as in the UK, the trailer registration plate should match the car that's towing it. I can't believe the French police haven't picked up on these irregularities. Its not like they've only lived there a couple of months. Mick's beem there for years and years. So has Teabag and his brother, so they have no excuse.

Reactions: 4
Shady Sadie - commment not answered, just deleted.
If she's going to go slumming she should prepare by watching Anthony Bourdain episodes doing the same, and not being a tone deaf little witch about it. My own neighborhood is scarier than that :ROFLMAO:

So someone in the other thread tried to tie Ryan & Cat together when she delivered Michael's xmas gift. Is Cat going to show up in the sunday video at Lalande or are there still travel restrictions that will keep her in the UK?

Reactions: 3
Is Cat going to show up in the sunday video at Lalande or are there still travel restrictions that will keep her in the UK?
We are still in lockdown in the UK, but plenty of people have been travelling abroad for spurious work reasons and not been challenged by the police on their return *. I would hope for better from Cat but no doubt she could claim it was work if she and SJ concocted something.
* Other Tattle threads are smoking hot with indignation at the various minor celebs and influencers who have done this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As you clearly need to come to Tattle in search of content Michael , perhaps when you're next instructing Elias how to make tea, perhaps you could instruct your man boy that he doesn't need to slurp his tea from a teaspoon? For your next vlog, let's see you shopping in a local market
Well, what do you know? Teabag takes his little friend shopping in the supermarket. Next suggestion, get off your arse and do a bit of work in the cottage that you blagged so much money for restoration. You might not need to employ your personal trainer if you do some physical work. Oh and by the way, sucking in the cheeks isn't a good look and I would suggest that you give up the pouting for the camera too. Leave that for the young male "models."

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, what do you know? Teabag takes his little friend shopping in the supermarket. Next suggestion, get off your arse and do a bit of work in the cottage that you blagged so much money for restoration. You might not need to employ your personal trainer if you do some physical work. Oh and by the way, sucking in the cheeks isn't a good look and I would suggest that you give up the pouting for the camera too. Leave that for the young male "models."
I think it's too big a trend to let go... that, and facetune.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it looks as if Gwen is pregnant.
Gwen is pregnant. Billy had announced it in previous vlogs (don't remember which one).

Re. Gwen : In his latest video, Billy spoke of Gwen's "late father" (Gwen now uses her dad's car).

It confirms what I found in my researches ;)

Gwen's mother passed away in 2015.
Her dad passed away in August 2020 - the Pethericks mentioned in one of their vlogs/comments/ Facebook (once again, don't remember where exactly) that Gwen's dad was terminally ill.

So... at not even 30 year-old, Gwen has lost both her parents :(
No wonder why she's OK with the Petherick clan in her chateau and her life.
Quite understandable in this emotionally stressful time of her life.

Re. Ryan : Someone in a Pethericks video's comments (the video before the latest one) said that Billy was very kind and mindful in his way of handling his "special needs friend Ryan".

Billy (or one of the P.) liked this comment but didn't answer.

What does this mean about Ryan ? Anybody knows ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
After the public humiliation of a former benefactor and fan this week, the Pethericks and that thuggish bloke from the rented chateau are hardly in a position to moan about anything said about them here.
I guess they have blown the Poor Me money spinner vlog!

• Heart