The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I’m glad I stumbled upon this thread! Currently rewatching all episodes for the umpteenth time. This show takes me to a happy place, I’ve watched it when I’m sad, happy, going through something difficult. For me it has everything.
One of the most underrated characters is Kevin Two of my favourite Kevin moments:

- cookie season rap
- the chilli It’s just perfect. How he explains how good he is at it and then spills it all. Whenever I watch it I’m just in hysterics

Reactions: 8
I also love when creed brings his parents when Dwight has the photographer in

Reactions: 2
Searching for something to watch right now. Can't find anything. Michael it is, I actually love this man. Think I'm on series3 episode 2, not really caring...I love them all xxx

Reactions: 1
I actually completed all 9 seasons for the first time yesterday so now I feel a bit empty. I think the scene where Andy does a goodbye song after they've all told him he isn't good enough and it silences the office is my favourite ever scene. I was in tears. As much as I adore Michael, I do agree that him coming back at the end was underwhelming but I loved it nonetheless. Him needing two phones for all of the pictures of his kids. I felt really sorry for Pam towards the end. Jim did neglect her a bit with 2 young kids to pursue a job he hadn't even consulted her about but I'm so glad they worked it out in the end. I wish we found out what it said in the letter though.

Reactions: 6
Rewatching and Michael just proposed to Holly. I cried a lot, it’s just perfect. I know I’ve seen it before but I’m still dreading him going.

Reactions: 5
Ok so I have had to read every post on here just to check if I have already posted. I LOVE the US Office and it’s much better that the uk one IMO. All the characters are amazing. My favourite episodes are Fire Drill/First Aid, Dinner Party, and Threat Level Midnight. My favourite scenes.... there are so so many but a couple are “Strike Scream Run” (I have shown this clip to loads of people) with Creed, and “I declare bankruptcy”. I have watched all 9 series sooooooo many times. I actually find it really relaxing and even though I know what’s coming I still laugh out loud. . Dwight is the best character, but Michael is a close 2nd, with Creed not doing much but stealing some of the best lines.

Reactions: 9
“I’m not superstitious, I’m a little stitious”

One of my favourite lines in TV

A lot of people like to sh*t on the show and say it’s basic humour, but I think people just like to nitpick at something that is extremely popular and is everywhere (which yes, can be annoying) but I think The Office US has some of the best writing in recent times.

Reactions: 14
I'm rewatching for the eleventieth time, I love it.

I do wonder though how Dwight ever has time for a full time job in between all his other side gigs!

Reactions: 3
You jump to the left and shake a hand, and you jump to the right and shake that hand. Meet new friends, tie some yarn, that's how you do the Scarn!

Reactions: 12
“Dwight, you ignorant slut”

When they do that whole mental health skit twice

Reactions: 7
“Dwight, you ignorant slut”

When they do that whole mental health skit twice
OMG this is freaky, I have had a crappy day at work and so I asked my son to put a random US Office episode on and I have literally just watched this episode again (for about the 100th time)

Reactions: 1
I'm only on season 5 and wondering why the hell I never started this years ago!

Dinner Party ep is iconic

Reactions: 8
The episode when there’s a flasher and Michael calls Phyllis ‘phallas’ the faces just have me absolutely creased

We've just finished our mammoth rewatch and are now bereft! Don't know what to watch next

We've just finished our mammoth rewatch and are now bereft! Don't know what to watch next
Rewatch! I’m on my own in the week when partner works away and I watch things like the Office cos they make me feel happy

Have you ever watched Parks & Recreation? It’s brilliant. I usually do The office and then Parks & Rec at least once a year

Reactions: 6
Have you ever watched Parks & Recreation? It’s brilliant. I usually do The office and then Parks & Rec at least once a year
Me and my husband do this too with both of those. We also add in How I Met Your Mother and going forward it will probably be Schitt’s Creek too after our first viewing last year. I’m sure there’s something else too but I can’t think what it is....it’ll come to me at some point.