The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey on about meeting Ellie for a business meeting as if they both haven’t quit everything they ever started. Daisey has had a clothing brand, tried being a fitness coach, I think I remember her attempting to become a dj and now a singer 🤦‍♀️ they both are soooooo boring

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we know why they broke up? I’m sure it’s been discussed but I cba to scroll back through the otrolls boring lives 😂😂😂
Don’t think there’s been a reason mentioned but they were on and off loads anyways just seems to be for good this time

Reactions: 3
Vinny is awful - I feel so bad for Roxy. Imagine trying so hard to make a relationship work for 5 years just for him to move on straight after it was done for good and be so obvious about it as well. He’s gross and she’s obviously wanting to grow her instagram - no other reason to pursue a man who was so recently in such a long term and known relationship 🙃

Reactions: 13
He was last seen in her youtube vlog the 28th of January and she went all the way to his house to surprise him and he looked not happy to see her. I think this was right before they decided to break up and then literally a few weeks later he followed loads of girls and then goes off to Dubai. No respect

Reactions: 7
i’ve got absolutely nothing bad to say about roxy at all she’s the nicest girl ever and nothing like twit and twot o donnells. i’ve met her in a club before and she was the kindest girl ever ! she deserves the absolute world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her newest vlog there is a part where she is crying about something she saw online and then says she can’t talk about it. Vinny is such a head and knows exactly what he’s doing. The fact that Ellie and daisy have always said Roxy is their sister and how much they love her but now they stop supporting her just shows how fake the entire odonnell family is

Reactions: 14
i’ve got absolutely nothing bad to say about roxy at all she’s the nicest girl ever and nothing like twit and twot o donnells. i’ve met her in a club before and she was the kindest girl ever ! she deserves the absolute world
I have such a soft spot for Roxy! 🥺

Reactions: 4
I also have a bit of a soft spot for Roxy - she sometimes doesn't seem the brightest but I think she is harmless. She is well rid of the O donnells but I have a terrible feeling that when Vinny is done playing games, he may decide he wants Roxy back (or just to see if he can click his fingers) and she will be right back there.

Reactions: 14
I also have a bit of a soft spot for Roxy - she sometimes doesn't seem the brightest but I think she is harmless. She is well rid of the O donnells but I have a terrible feeling that when Vinny is done playing games, he may decide he wants Roxy back (or just to see if he can click his fingers) and she will be right back there.
I hope she moves on and finds someone better

Reactions: 6
The striking off of the O’Dolls collection has been stopped. Does this mean the thing they’ve been working on for the longest time is more crappy tracksuits 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Has her own boring thread 😂
shes romanian and grew up in essex she speaks romanian so possibly why she cant and shes from essex… which alot seem to not be able to speak properly either (no shade to anyone from essex)
she moved to essex when she was younger i think she was born in romania hence why she has a mixed accent

Omg so evie works in PLT and they are having an event tonight that evie working at and Roxy is going to the event too eeeek!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet the tension there is soooo awkward. But if evie works for plt then she must have known Roxy was an influencer who was invited? 👀 Would be hilarious if they posted a photo together. Vinny would tit himself

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.