The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie getting a dog as her surprise/announcement just shows how boring her life really is. Eleanor you already got 4 dogs at home that you don’t take care of. I give ✨otello✨ a month before he’s shipped off to Huddersfield. Nicola will have a instagram page ready for the dog and everything

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait till the dog out grows it’s cute miniature size and she will no longer want it 🙄🙄
---
And she’s so bloody predicable. I knew it was a dog. 😂🙄

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see daisy’s instagram story yesterday night about vinny when he was dancing saying so nice to see he is happy like he wasn’t when he was with Rox?
I wonder why they spilt up does anyone know
---
Did anyone see daisy’s instagram story yesterday night about vinny when he was dancing saying so nice to see he is happy like he wasn’t when he was with Rox?
I wonder why they spilt up does anyone

Yes I caught it and thought it was such a weird thing to write seeing as Roxy is so close to the family. Makes me think that possibly they think Rox is in the wrong for something?
Roxy put a story up about how wrong it is to send people death threats etc. so I think people have probably started accusing Vinny of stuff. I don’t think Roxy did anything wrong I think Daisey is trying to do some damage limitation lol

Reactions: 10
whats wrong with maddie grimaldi like? 🤨
to me she’s honestly a representation of the depressing side of social media; vapid people with absolutely nothing to show for themselves other than self obsessive posting. She has no personality other than having a boob job and being a raver. She’s pretty harmless in herself and hasn’t done anything particularly controversial but I just can’t stand the sickening level of vanity
Roxy put a story up about how wrong it is to send people death threats etc. so I think people have probably started accusing Vinny of stuff. I don’t think Roxy did anything wrong I think Daisey is trying to do some damage limitation lol
I think so too ! I’m not sure why they broke up but they kept having breaks and throughout those vinny would be posting clearly with girls a bit too near him. I think they must have been at different stages in their lives and just had enough of eachother - they got together pretty young and most of their relationship revolved around posting for social media. Must get tiring - these are just my guesses tho; I really wanna know the truth😂

Daisey probably bullied Roxy into deleting her tik tok. There was nothing wrong with it and it was just a bunch of girls supporting Roxy in the comments. If Vinny deserves to be happy so does Roxy. The whole family is weird tbh. There were a few funny comments aimed at Ellie daisey and Vinny but everything people were saying is true 🤷‍♀️. Since she reads here too, hey daisey you’re finally free to date your brother! Roxy won’t get in the way anymore xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s annoying the hell out of me with that dog. The second he gets bigger she will get bored of him like all her other dogs. 🙄😡

Reactions: 2
Both look ugly af 😅 the dog has bigger eye bags than me 😅

She gets bored of all her dogs then they get dumped on her parents. She don’t want the black dog cause he’s ugly with his under bite, she’ll hate this one soon
Poor thing is just an accessory to this witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s a nervous mum that doesn’t want to leave her dog but fucked her other one off 😂

She’s going to hate when that white fur gets all muddy and dirty. She will soon bin him on her parents.

Reactions: 5
It must of really worn you out getting your nails done and then going for lunch every single day. Poor you
Can’t stand this influencer narrative of having busy days and getting so much done; you went out to take photos , went for lunch, bought more clothes then fucked off back home. You might have deadlines but so does almost absolutely everyone else and taking some photos on your
iPhone isn’t quite the same as most people’s type of deadlines. No one else is getting glammed up for the shopping centre on the daily and coming back with tonnes of new tit and a full stomach. So irritating !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.