The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me wondering why she doesn't have B on his stockings and then remembering Bart isn't his actually name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She spent it with his mum and sister (aka brother Leigh) last year. Maybe her family don’t like Bart the narc so they don’t want to spend it with him!😂 She’s completely under his spell that’s for sure!
She’s completely after his money 🤑💰

Reactions: 1
OMG Ellie is SOOOOOOO DULLLLLLLL…all she talks about is Xmas decorations and Santa stockings!!!! 😴 They don’t even have any kids and they’re actually going to effort of buying different stockings because they don’t quite match!!!! 🙈 At least Daisey is living her best life atm and being independent doing different things…although those things will all be funded of course!! 😉

Reactions: 7
Of course you are looking for a villa in Dubai Ellie, you break up so often you would be stupid to get a place together.

Reactions: 3
In fairness, she has been with Bart (on and off) for a good couple of years now, she does spend alot of time living with him or travelling him. She’s also not 15.. don’t quite understand why people are commenting about her spending Xmas with her fella that she spends a lot of time with 🤷🏼‍♀️ I get they do break up a lot but in her eyes they are together right now so it only makes sense they spend Xmas together. Just my opinion anyway

She’s still a dull witch thou 😂 I’m deffo enjoying daisys insta these days over Ellie

Reactions: 8
Bart must not be welcome at the family home…don’t see why else she’s isolating herself considering her family are supposedly ‘so close’. 🙂

Reactions: 9
Wonder what Ellie and her family think of bear being charged. My mum would be ashamed I was associated with him

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure I’ve seen a single picture of Bart and Ellie with her parents. It’s all very strange. After a relationship of 2 yrs plus, surely there would be a picture paraded around showing the acceptance of this ‘relationshit’ and family solidarity. Much of the O’Donnell family’s time is spent proving, or at least trying to prove themselves to the world…so why wouldn’t they want to show off their future son in law with their 1st born? They should be so proud but they’re clearly not! There wasn’t a single picture of the ‘happy’ couple at Daisey’s party either….speaks absolute volumes! Our Nic must be worried sick about Ellie’s future with that 5 ft crook! Definitely not a good advert for the O’Donnell family that’s for sure!!

Reactions: 11
I was sitting here thinking how much better Ellie would be if she went solo and rebranded her content. Both sisters are jarring asf, but baby d is sooo off brand and humiliating. Why doesn’t her older sister help her out? If my younger sister was a ranging manic airhead toddler, I would step in and moderate her posts. She needs someone to clean up her image before she loses touch with reality even more than she already has… Both are beyond irritating but one is definitely more out of touch than the other.

Reactions: 6
I was sitting here thinking how much better Ellie would be if she went solo and rebranded her content. Both sisters are jarring asf, but baby d is sooo off brand and humiliating. Why doesn’t her older sister help her out? If my younger sister was a ranging manic airhead toddler, I would step in and moderate her posts. She needs someone to clean up her image before she loses touch with reality even more than she already has… Both are beyond irritating but one is definitely more out of touch than the other.
what advise can Ellie offer Daisey? Whether she’s older or not. x

Reactions: 1
Hi, major info I just found out last night! My best friend and her sister are in Dubai for a month for work and apparently they seen Daisey with Andrew Tate’s brother - Tristan Tate last night having dinner. Then getting into a car. There was another girl with them and 2 of Tristan’s friends so it could be Tristan or one of his associates sending her the roses? BUT if you look her and Tristan are following each other on Instagram! And the music she keeps putting on her stories is Romanian (where Tristan and Andrew live) hmmm? Also has anyone noticed she has taken Chloe’s “odolls manager” email out her bio and replaced it with her own?!

Reactions: 23
Hi, major info I just found out last night! My best friend and her sister are in Dubai for a month for work and apparently they seen Daisey with Andrew Tate’s brother - Tristan Tate last night having dinner. Then getting into a car. There was another girl with them and 2 of Tristan’s friends so it could be Tristan or one of his associates sending her the roses? BUT if you look her and Tristan are following each other on Instagram! And the music she keeps putting on her stories is Romanian (where Tristan and Andrew live) hmmm? Also has anyone noticed she has taken Chloe’s “odolls manager” email out her bio and replaced it with her own?!
she dated Tristan in London a few months back now. It was only one date and he buggered off. She obviously rekindled. She’s the type of girl who would love the pair of them

Reactions: 3
Really when was this?! I must have missed it. But I agree with you, she may have moved onto Andrew now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.