The Nurse Mum #15 not to be confused with Distracting Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always someone else’s fault 🙄

She’s the one who forgot about the appointment she was apparently so desperately waiting for. Dies she expect everyone to drop everything and fit her in again when she was the one who wasted an appointment?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Always someone else’s fault 🙄

She’s the one who forgot about the appointment she was apparently so desperately waiting for. Dies she expect everyone to drop everything and fit her in again when she was the one who wasted an appointment?
So entitled! I understand that these things happen sometimes, but writing this sort of whingy post is very tone deaf. Someone else could have used that appointment

Reactions: 11
So entitled! I understand that these things happen sometimes, but writing this sort of whingy post is very tone deaf. Someone else could have used that appointment
This is what happens when these things are free. You better believe if she was paying for this she wouldn’t have forgotten. The NHS is on its knees because it’s having to supply free of charge all of these things that it wasn’t set up for. Then you have people like her missing the appointment, because so what, it’s free and she’s entitled to it.

Reactions: 15
And why is his passport not safely at home? I understand taking something sentimental so that he travels too, but not something completely irreplaceable if you’re going to leave it in your car.

She’s gonna drag this out. Surely you’d never leave all that important stuff on your car! She’s thick. Again thinks the world revolves around her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Nah I’m sorry, you would absolutely not take that with you on these kind of trips especially with airports these days and security issues in some countries etc

As someone else said too, at services there is CCTV everywhere.

Some of the most heavily surveillanced places because all kinds of folk pass through.

Reactions: 7
Also was her car not locked as it doesn’t look to have been broken in to?

Reactions: 14
Oh my god - I can’t with her tonight
Unfortunately stuff gets stolen all the time - especially from service stations - she’s acting like they picked on her because her son died??!

Reactions: 2
Took her phone with her when she went to the loo though.

I just will never fathom the thought process of ‘something really awful is happening so I’d best start filming myself’

I just saw this story, like you say @sunmyvibes and @Fifah1907 it certainly seems like her car wasn’t locked as there doesn’t seem to be any broken windows or damaged doors.

Reactions: 6
Same as a few others, I noticed she just said it had been taken and not that her car was broken into. That's just stupid if she left the car unlocked. As usual, it will be everyone else's fault and not her own actions.

Reactions: 10
Yes, how did she track down just a passport? Make it make sense. Sorry but at this point I feel like it's anything for the drama🙄

Reactions: 7