Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnkleTag

How does she know her email hasn’t updated since august 26th if she can’t sign in to see them? That’s a complete lie. If she can take a weekend off to visit a puppy she has more than enough time to reply to some emails

Also please don’t message Rainbows? Of course people are going to message them if you ignore their emails for 6 weeks+. She plastered their name all over the ball. Although the people that should be contacted are the company that actually organised the ball.

Sounds like she’s worried now that Rainbows are concerned they haven’t got any money and prizes aren’t being given out. They won’t be scammed as easily as a naive Instagram follower.

Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
ah darn it.

Onto the next... that is assuming that the entire situ is actually real:censored:
It’s not real. There is no cabin crew job. She isn’t qualified to work as CC; she has no customer service or hospitality experience, she’s rough as a badgers arse and definitely doesn’t have the right look to be CC, she’s a bone idle workshy scrounger, she’s been completely and deliberately vague about what airline she’s claiming it’s with and hasn’t attended any training….. it’s a load of rubbish

• Heart

Laura8868

Losing a child is no joke! I'm sure most of you are parents. Being pregnant and being excited to have your baby and then when the baby is born is just the best thing ever thinking they will watch you grow old and bury you as it should be, and then your child dies and you're burying your child. Having to carry your child's coffin down to be buried or cremated. People cant just move on from that. It's not something you forget and can just carry on with the rest of your day like it never happened. She will live with it until the day she dies.

Some people on tattle are ruthless and forget that as much as we despise these "influencers" they are also human beings and their feelings are valid regardless of what your opinions are. Yes Kaytee used Jaxon as a cash cow. Yes, some of the things she did were very questionable but Jaxon was her son. It doesnt mean she loved him any less. Kaytee makes out like she knows more than she does. She has this ego about her that her qualifying as a nurse means shes smarter than the average person, then you throw her ego in and she thought she knew better than consultants etc. She should never have reduced his heart medications and even if she never admits it, she has to live with that guilt that reducing his heart meds and potassium etc could have contributed to his death. The feeding school was horrendous and he looked emaciated all so he could eat a few frazzles. Surely that must eat away at her to see how tiny he got, maybe that took months/years off his life. We will never know but she has to live with that. All that guilt and grief.. She knew he had life limiting illnesses and I'm sure she has layers of regrets wishing she spent more time with him, etc.

In regards to the house. I'm in 2 minds. I can see why she cant let go because Jaxon lived in that house and there would be memories in every room. On the other hand, there are parents stuck in high rise flats, or over crowded homes because they cant get a house because there's people like Kaytee who has a house and doesnt need one. 1 single person does not need a 2 bedroom house. Ideally Kaytee would give the house up and allow another family to live in it to make lots of happy memories but maybe she thinks that by letting someone else live there, erases her memories of jaxon. She just doesnt want to let go and thats fair enough. We arent supposed to bury our kids.
Of course loosing a child is horrible- I don't think anyone would deny that.
But I question Kaytee actions.
She knew Jaxon will have limited life span right?
Every parent who love her Child would try to spend as much time as possible with their little one.
What was she doing?
She was trying so so hard to care for him as little as possible.
She beg for night careers (which she didn't need), in order to get them she reduced/withhold his anti sickness medications so poor child vomited many times per day.
During the day she was trying so hard to get him into the nursery- even if the nursery didn't feel qualified to meet his needs.
All trips, holidays was about her- nothing was dedicated for child needs and interests.
Reducing/changing medications without doctors approval, so she can have more sleep/free time etc
You don't need to be medical professional to know its beyond stupid-, and she studied nursing. She should be aware of that.
I'm not saying she didn't love him- but I'm saying she was selfish and she didn't give him care he deserves

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Doesn’t this just show that humans are complex and multifaceted? At least they are on different accounts, I see other people being slated for sharing pictures of their kids next to OF posts.
I think it's more the fact she's posting on 2 completely different accounts, with totally different tones, but practically at the same time. It's like she's turning it on and off in the blink of an eye and it comes across as false and manipulative.
On one account her life is falling apart, on the other it's better than it's ever been, but these 2 moods are happening simultaneously.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Why she on about red lipstick now 😂

How bloody random is she

Of course it’s on her wannabe influencer account
And on her NM account it’s about how J is moving down her camera roll and how she cried at a song today. Like I said before Nurse Jekyll and Flight Attendant Hyde

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fourcats

When I was very frequently suicidal (ended up full breakdown with a forced visit to a 'locked ward'...)

I didn't spout such shit. I was pretty silent and very convincing life was ok. First anyone know I'd tried to end it after days, weeks & months of fighting it was when I ended up in hospital and my next of kin HAD to be informed.

I'm honestly not lost of her trauma of losing her son (cash cow,) however I find these posts distasteful and attention seeking.
If you honestly felt like life wasn't worth living, you don't post shit like this You just do (or at least try very hard) and leave the consequences to others to pick up the pieces.

I'm honestly not advocating she 'do' anything to prove a point. But, as someone who genuinely thought the world was better off without me. I hate these types of pity posts.

True desparation and ultimately acceptance is silent. In my case anyway. I can't speak for all . But this, this fucking stinks and makes my eyeballs itch.

• Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
Her comment about mask of grief has pissed me off.

Everyone else has to put that mask on a few days after death and get on with working full time. She has had the luxury of not having to work for a year (not that she worked before 😑) and is now whinging about it.

She needs some serious therapy

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I'm sorry that you lost your mum but not comparable to losing your child, worlds apart imo

ETA - Have now seen this has been discussed. Heart breaking losing those we love but I expect I'll out live my mum but not your children.
This didn’t have to be said by you or the other poster. It’s actually a pretty awful thing to say, it’s not for you or anyone else to say who people should grieve for more.

If you disagree with someone, scroll past. Just because you can say something, doesn’t mean you should.

Belulah

VIP Member
A little boy who wouldn't understand Christmas but would realise staying at The Shard was a big deal. She was a shameful mother.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m just waiting for the “it wasn’t meant to be” post when she finally realised she can’t hack it.
And I don’t believe there will ever be an honest answer about what was raised for Rainbows

HoGi

VIP Member
“I’m not concerned about the job itself” bs, you made your entire personality revolve around being cabin crew

she’s just trying to back out now she’s realised she actually has to work and she’s not just being paid to travel 🤣
She probably didn’t appreciate the critical role cabin crew play. She thought it’s a paid flight to the Caribbean and she would have to serve a few drinks in return.
It reinforces how little people respect “trolley dollies”

• Heart