The Nest (bbc)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ending was lovely, all 3 of them got what they wanted. However, the writer lacks a lot in the way of tying parts of the story up, in my opinion. Not that I'm overly interested in James, but I would've liked that tied up properly instead of "I'll just write he gets arrested and off he goes". who was Frankie's mum? Where is she now? The whole Doddy story seems pointless because I've been left a bit 🤷‍♀️ Even the IVF clinic, that was just left hanging, Emily couldn't get through to them, the end, so again 🤷‍♀️
Although, Martin Compston topless 😍 Roll on Line of Duty coming back!!
Agree there were a lot of loose ends. The ending was nice but don’t think I wanted a nice ending haha, I was expecting a huge twist.
Martin Compston is a good looking guy, him topless was a right treat 😍
Can’t wait for Line of Duty, just love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I quite liked it. I needed a nice ending I think. And I liked that Kaya wasn’t the evil person she was portrayed to be and the couple had kept up contact with her.

Reactions: 6
Agree there were a lot of loose ends. The ending was nice but don’t think I wanted a nice ending haha, I was expecting a huge twist.
Martin Compston is a good looking guy, him topless was a right treat 😍
Can’t wait for Line of Duty, just love it.
I was expecting a huge twist too, but nothing surprised me. Line of Duty is brilliant, anything that involves Martin and I'll watch it 😍 More topless Martin would be great though 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
SO whos baby was it if its wasn't emily and dan's?
Not Emily and Dan’s or Kaya’s. They thought the wrong embryo had been implanted when they went abroad but Emily couldn’t get a hold of anyone to at the clinic and it was never answered. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Also the situation regarding Kaya stabbing her aunt I mean didnt she tell the police it was an accident when it happened or did her mum lie and say she did it on purpose?

Reactions: 4
Also the situation regarding Kaya stabbing her aunt I mean didnt she tell the police it was an accident when it happened or did her mum lie and say she did it on purpose?
Her mum tried to make her think she was a murderer. Her mum lied to protect herself. Kaya must have been so brainwashed by her mum. She believed she was a murderer. In the end she knew it was an accident and remembered it how it was. The social workers knew her mum was a piece of work. Her mum was evil!

Reactions: 3
I found that part of if ridiculous tbh.

Surely experts would have been able to tell that there had been a tussle before the pregnant lady was stabbed and that it was one accidental stab wound rather than a frenzied attack? I know I’m overthinking it!

Reactions: 1
I’d rather what happened with Kaya had been left a mystery than the cop out it was. Kaya’s relationship with James could have been explained a bit more-maybe his obsession with her could’ve lead to him neglecting his other work. The whole reason for his arrest seemed rushed and had no real pay off. I thought Mirren Mack was brilliant.

Reactions: 1
I think they had a different house? Or was I seeing things?
I'm pretty sure that their new house was the sister's former house ... we were shown a clear shot of it before the scene where the sister asked her husband if he'd been the one who ratted her brother out. The sister also mentioned to her husband that her brother had been paying the mortgage on it. Presumably the sister and her husband split.

Reactions: 2