The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re still yet to see Casey in those god awful Givenchy shoes Nicole blew £600 on for his birthday (which he clearly hated😂) he deffo made her send them back, look at his face when he opened them 😭😂
😂😂 why would anyone spend that much on trainers anyway?! It’s ridiculous!

Do you get the feeling that they believe they’re much bigger youtubers than they actually are? I’m pretty sure most of their viewers are young teens - who watch Saffron.

Reactions: 8
I call BS on the 10 iPads fraud story and say that they probably just had credit cards that they’d used to buy clothes and unnecessary tit, and missed payments - but they couldn’t say that because it makes them look immature. That’s why they skirted over the iPad story.

I call BS on the 10 iPads fraud story and say that they probably just had credit cards that they’d used to buy clothes and unnecessary tit, and missed payments - but they couldn’t say that because it makes them look immature. That’s why they skirted over the iPad story.
I remember thinking when they previously said they had saved up and were getting their ‘dream car’, and then returning it, that their finance had been refused. They said then that their had been fraud in Casey’s name, but it wasn’t him. I think they’re both a bit naive tbh.

Reactions: 1
They never knew about credit scores hmm 🤔 how did they rent there flat without having credit checks made ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don't understand how these two cope in the real world.
Talking about credit score is a good thing but wow these two confuse the hell out of me. They still don't fully understand it. It just sounded like excuses and a mumbled mess.

Why does Casey seem constantly surprised Harlow can move, can do things? Did he not realise babies grow up? Toddlers are supposed to explore and develop skills, usually with parental guidance not just filming the child for the vlog, they're lucky Harlow appears to manage fairly well on her own.
"We haven't eaten out for a week" 😂😂😂😂 Every vlog you are eating out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s disappointing she’s not even going to attempt to breastfeed tbh
What a great role model

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s her choice if she wants to breastfeed or not, but what annoys me is how she lies and pretends she ‘tried’ but couldn’t do it, just to stop people questioning it, she obviously never

Reactions: 3
“SHOCKING MIDWIFE NEWS! THE BABY IS COMING!”

Well.....seeing as you said the baby is due in October, and it in fact, October - not really that shocking..... babies come when they want, or do neither of them know that?

• Haha
Omg they really make me angry, ‘SHOCKING MIDWIFE RESULTS’ why do they click bait everything. you’re having a baby so why is it shocking?? Why can’t they just put ‘midwife update’

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg they really make me angry, ‘SHOCKING MIDWIFE RESULTS’ why do they click bait everything. you’re having a baby so why is it shocking?? Why can’t they just put ‘midwife update’
its actually quite disgusting, making out that something is wrong with your unborn baby just to gain views.

Reactions: 14
There will be lots of pregnancy clickbait now, he will be trying to get attention away from Saffron. There will be at least 2 false labours, 1 hospital dash and most likely all at a weekend. Him announcing the pregnancy on marathon day shows Casey can't stand the attention being on others.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Still find it hilarious they named their daughter after one of the roughest towns in the UK. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still find it hilarious they named their daughter after one of the roughest towns in the UK. Classy
I was thinking this the other day 😂. They’ve obviously just seen it somewhere and not looked into it to see it’s a chavvy Essex town 🤣

Reactions: 2
661E5654-D6DE-4871-9FCB-80470EC94D1D.jpeg

No Nicole, parenting would be going to Asda before or after a scheduled nap so that your child can have a comfortable nap at home instead of in a car seat because you put their needs before your own 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.