Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Completely agree! Did anyone notice how Saffron wasn't even in the FaceTime with Wendy when they were showing Harlow opening the presents? Couldn't care less if she tried but I bet she was one of the first to wish her a hbd for the gram.
Yet Nicoles family were all there, ready and waiting to sing Happy Birthday from across the world with their own bloody cake. I think it was very telling Harlow didn't seem to care about Wendy on FaceTime when she was in her kitchen too 🤣 I think Jed and Darren are great with Harlow and she definitely has a liking to them but much prefers Nicoles family as they are all so naturally animated and expressive.

I do wonder about Nicoles dad though. I understand he's a top notch heart surgeon or whatever but its so crazy to me that he's only met Harlow once or twice in her whole life even though she's been to Brazil a few times! He's never met Lake but thats probably due to Covid. They never seem to talk to her about him like they do JC or Nicoles mum either.

Reactions: 14

hibye134

The barkers lack of involvement with Harlow and Lake is really disappointing to see. They both seem like lovely kids with lovely personalities, yet they are almost ignored by the barker clan. For example, Nicole said in a previous vlog that Harlow is such A girly girl so I imagine if given the opportunity I imagine Harlow would idolise Saffron as she’s also girly etc. Such a shame to see and it’s made so obvious by how much Nicole’s family adore them

Reactions: 14

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Sad to see Casey is doing everything with Harlow these days. Taking her trick or treating. Ni was at home missing out on her child’s first time trick or treating. The other day Casey took Harlow to a trampoline park. And then today he took Harlow to a small playground. I know she’s just had a baby but maybe get some fresh air? It confuses me how some people can just be locked inside their homes and not leave for a few days, I’d get so bored and irritated I’d have to leave my house. Even just for a walk around their new area with the pushchair, it doesn’t have to be much. Hopefully Jamie-lee or whatever her name is finds dexter a playgroup local to them... maybe just maybe Harlow will get put into a nursery
Putting their usual behaviour aside, Nicole has just had a baby. When I first had my little girl I couldn’t think of much worse than getting up, everybody sorted and leaving the house. Casey is likely doing these things to give Ni some time to rest/some downtime. It’s good for Harlow to have some one on one time as well to ensure she doesn’t feel left out with a new baby being in the house.

Reactions: 13

Hdbrooks17

It’s Nasey Fam’s ‘When are we actually moving in’ vlog from yesterday
Thanks!

I’ve just skimmed through and they definitely thought they were going to be part of it!

I just find Casey the most annoying member of the family, and this face just had me in hysterics!
07B2313A-D9BC-4110-8198-761FB641FE69.jpeg

But also - at the beginning saying how he’s got a massage and then a haircut and it’s just a busy day - what do they think normal people do?! I class a busy day as school run, work, school run, grab food shopping, cook dinner, baths and bedtimes and then housework! Not swanning around town getting your hair done and having a massage - yes it was a Sunday but THATS NOT BUSY!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Saffron hasn’t posted anything though has she? [emoji848]
she reposted casey’s Instagram post,
the original version where Casey says he’s underwhelmed with his new family 🤦‍♀️

my thoughts are with both kids, they’re gonna struggle.

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Still find it hilarious they named their daughter after one of the roughest towns in the UK. Classy

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I had to decide whether or not I could afford to buy my daughter an Advent Calendar today or wait till payday, then I come home and watch that, really makes me sick the lazy arseholes. Really wish their outgoing money catches up with them and they experience what it’s like to struggle

Lolly666

I'm happy for them I really am. But they will milk the crap out of this flipping engagement and earn loads more money...but they probably won't ever actually get married.

Reactions: 12

Lynx

VIP Member
Nope, she posted it on her story day after her mum came. Idk why it was a big deal to her, I've seen her with a few Chanel bags (designer bags in general really), granted she said they were her mums and she always borrows them and switches with her in Brazil but still.

Her mum is a lawyer so no surprise her family are minted. I always wonder if they send her money - so nosey I know. I also wonder if Ni's bio dad will visit the new addition? They don't seem overly close, seems she only sees him when they go Brazil which has been twice in two years if I'm not mistaken and its literally for a day or two. I get he's a surgeon but family is family i guess.
Completely off topic, but Ni's dad is rather fit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
What do they both need offices for? They don’t do anything 😂

Aww and Harlow’s bedroom downstairs is so awful, it’s like the new baby comes and they’re upstairs as a 3, then Harlow is just downstairs all on her own. I just couldn’t do that

Last edited:
  • Sad

idk2

VIP Member
She's so out of touch!! Tell me why she counts LOOKING after her own kids as a job?! They should not be on your list of work obligations. Some parents BOTH work 8-6 Mon-Friday and still look after their kids, clean their house, go to social events and plan nice extensions and gardens for their houses.

If you cant do that and you make your own schedule, that is your problem. If you have 3 videos going up this week, thats not because you felt bad, its because you realised if you miss an upload, you miss some money on your monthly YT check so miss me with that shit. They clearly do not have those videos ready either otherwise the challenges could have been uploaded today instead.

Her comment wasn't even smart considering the person who replied to the story literally is following them already on insta. What excuse will they use when Harlow is at nursery come Sept?

Sunshinelove25

‘And much more’ like she couldn’t think of anything else they do in a day other than normal things like clean and look after their children
I'm sorry but she is an absolute joke. Some families don't have the privilege of having both parents around to take care of thier kids. While then also having one of the arguably most easy jobs in the world which is literally getting a camera out and just carrying on with your day. She has the cheek to say she can't upload on time? I'm pretty sure many people who have actual full time jobs dont get time off like this just for having kids

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I find it funny how they spent ages trying to get to 300k then 400k subs, but then there’s Jed who barely ever posts at all and he’s almost 300k 😂

• Haha

jlee41

The house isn't my cup of tea but I'm embarrassed to say that I was struck with pangs of pure envy watching the video...I work 40+ hours a week and do uni via distance learning and I can barely afford my rent and bills some months. The dream of homeownership feels SO unreachable and yet people who do nothing but video themselves shopping and eating can afford a big house 🤦‍♀️

• Sad

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
B6962918-4D0B-472D-A98C-CF89D83C486A.png

I’m sorry I know it’s petty but it really bugs me when people pretend they have OCD like that, never heard you mention it before Nicole?

My OCD is voices in my head that tell me to do a specific thing or something will bad will happen to my daughter, it’s not you liking to cook your pasta a certain way

Lolly666

Ahh he is gorgeous. I have a ten month old boy myself and seeing it just brought it all back! Sniffle! Much as Casey annoys me he does seem like a good guy really. All over it when Ni is in labour etc. Some men do totally go to pieces and are a bit rubbish or not very supportive. So fair play to him and congratulations to them all. We'll go back to slagging them off next week😂

Casperron

VIP Member
A 400,000 house 🙄🙄

Also why a massive kitchen? To reheat their deliveroo maybe? Or to store a blender so they can blend their McDonald’s for the baby

• Haha

Gtammy9

I wanna bring it all the way back to when Casey and Ni we’re living with this parents. I always thought this but never bothered commenting on their videos as it wouldn’t exactly be up for discussion on YouTube but who remembers how badly Casey used to treat Ni? He would literally talk to her like crap and almost control her and anything she would say that was slightly going against him (even in a jokey way) his mood would suddenly change and he would be pretty disrespectful at times. It used to annoy me soo much and I did see a few people saying it but the comments would disappear after a while.. Ni obviously put up with it as she was living under his roof and she would have had nowhere else to go.. I don’t think it’s as bad since Ni became pregnant and had Harlow but I can still totally see him being controlling and Ni even having to double check with him if she’s going to buy anything for the flat. He comes across as this sooper dooper happy chilled out guy but I think he is quite the opposite. He’s actually very similar to Saffron and it’s his way or he will throw a strop.

I’ve always thought Ni deserves better and think her mum secretly thinks this too! She just settled for him at the time because she got to live in his parents house (for free I suspect) and then his YouTube took off and she was in too deep. She will either bite her tongue for the rest of her life or one day she will snap and realise the type of person Casey really is. He’s also so immature compared to her, I always catch her looking sick of his stupid comments in his baby voice and her changing the subject so she doesn’t have to react or fake laugh to whatever he said😩

Can you tell I’m not his biggest fan..?😂

Reactions: 11