The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t sit right with me that they are still using the heart attack as clickbait. Obviously it was an extremely scary situation and I did feel terribly awful for all of them especially Casey, but the newest video “4 months post HEART ATTACK” in capital letters just proves to me that all influencers are the same. If something tragic happens, they will use it over and over for views and money.

Reactions: 18
If I were diabetic and had a heart attack young like Casey, I don’t think I would be eating quite as much sugary or fatty food as they do.

Reactions: 4
Look at Nicole taking the kids to the park like a normal mum
Notice how she’s doing more since we’ve mentioned it. It’s a shame it’s taken her nearly 6 years to let her children do normal children activities.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why is that poor baby CONSTANTLY sat in that seat ontop of the kitchen worktop… I know we only see what they show but Jesus, let her play on the floor

Reactions: 10
Sorry but why is that poor baby CONSTANTLY sat in that seat ontop of the kitchen worktop… I know we only see what they show but Jesus, let her play on the floor
Nicole interacts with her kids like little props it’s so strange cause Remi is her third child and you would think by now she would be maternal or be more natural with her kids but she isn’t. In almost every photo and video she has with those kids it is all Instagram perfect with the poses and trying to portray this perfect life all the time. Rare to see a photo of her with the kids where it just feels so natural and in the moment without her worrying about what she looks like, getting the right angle and posing. The more times goes by the more I still think she has a bit of an obsession with Remis hair and eye colour and even with the other two kids it’s like all she ever talks about is appearance. It doesn’t help the barkers are also self obsessed when it comes to appearance too so those poor kids have no hope they’ll most likely grow up to be obsessed like that too.

I’m glad that the kids go to school and nursery,have toys and stability with a bedroom and friends and not constantly moving around cause there’s a lot of family vloggers where the poor kids don’t have any of that. I do find it sad how much these kids are used for content and they’ve no idea how exploited they are.

I know Casey has been unwell he obviously had a heart attack and thankfully he’s doing ok but the rest of the time when they’re not making content not working with no excuse you can just see they’re both very lazy people so the kids are their money makers but I’m sure Nicole’s family must be paying for some things maybe sending money because it’s not like Nasey family post every single day or do brand deals all the time so I find it hard to believe they’ve earned so much money from YouTube and influencing that they’ve been able to live the lifestyle they have now cause they have to be getting help from somewhere. I could be wrong of course but I just wonder about it.

Reactions: 8
I understand if it was someone who doesn’t know her personally who was reading out her name and saying her name in the English pronunciation because in the uk you would naturally pronounce it as Ni-cole even when I read her name I say it like that but if I knew her and she told me she prefers it said the other way I’d say it how she wants and people who are close to her surely out of respect you’d think all these years they would say it the way she likes it said?

Casey, Wendy , Saffron etc there’s no excuse for them to not say her name in the Portuguese pronunciation because she’s said herself she prefers her name said that way and that’s obviously her name that’s how her name is said in Brazil plus the Portuguese pronunciation is easy to say it’s not like it’s a hard name to pronounce so there really is no excuse why they have never said it the way that’s right for her. I know Nicole has obviously been fine with them pronouncing it the way they do all these years but at the same time she says she doesn’t like it said that way

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I understand if it was someone who doesn’t know her personally who was reading out her name and saying her name in the English pronunciation because in the uk you would naturally pronounce it as Ni-cole even when I read her name I say it like that but if I knew her and she told me she prefers it said the other way I’d say it how she wants and people who are close to her surely out of respect you’d think all these years they would say it the way she likes it said?

Casey, Wendy , Saffron etc there’s no excuse for them to not say her name in the Portuguese pronunciation because she’s said herself she prefers her name said that way and that’s obviously her name that’s how her name is said in Brazil plus the Portuguese pronunciation is easy to say it’s not like it’s a hard name to pronounce so there really is no excuse why they have never said it the way that’s right for her. I know Nicole has obviously been fine with them pronouncing it the way they do all these years but at the same time she says she doesn’t like it said that way
What is the correct pronunciation?

What is the correct pronunciation?
Someone can correct me if I’m hearing it wrong but sounds like in Portuguese it’s said like Ni-co-lee. Fair enough at times I’ve heard Casey call her Ni as a nickname but he still calls her Nicole with the English pronunciation a lot of the time and I just wonder why it was so hard for them to say it the way she says it in Portuguese cause that’s her name. It would be like Casey going to Brazil and imagine if her family called him Cassie that’s not how his name is said and his name is easy to say so people shouldn’t really have an issue saying someone’s name right if you know the person. It’s different if it’s strangers cause obviously you see a name you are going to say it the way it’s said in your language especially if you don’t know someone you won’t know they pronounce it differently but I feel people who are family and friends should care to say your name the way you like it said. I’m sure it’s not this huge deal to her she probably doesn’t mind or maybe she felt awkward correcting them all those years ago.

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t sure if it was pronounced ‘Neecole’ instead of ‘Nickole’ with her nickname being Nee
Sorry to go on about her name again but I listened to a video of Nicole’s mum saying her name and she says it like “Nee-co-lee” which is so easy to say and the fact Nicole prefers it said the Portuguese way you would think people close to her aka the barkers would care to say it that way.
---
Are they still getting married in august?
I would be surprised if they are I can imagine with everything going on this year with Casey’s health that things probably have been put on hold and I haven’t heard of them mention anything to do with the wedding in a while.

Reactions: 3
Funny how he’s done this video with Harlow about one day not getting privacy from his children, yet the children don’t get privacy themselves, born to be on YouTube/ Instagram/tiktok!
Didn’t you hear? It’s because the kids are Barker influenza babbas and just loveee showing off their OOTDs with their uninterested boring beige mum

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if they’re still getting married? They’ve been engaged for almost 3 years now and they’re not short on money so whats stopping them? Always found it strange since most rich people/influencers get married a year after engagement

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if they’re still getting married? They’ve been engaged for almost 3 years now and they’re not short on money so whats stopping them? Always found it strange since most rich people/influencers get married a year after engagement
Maybe covid,having Remi and then Casey’s health problems was a major setback and put wedding plans on hold. Besides that it is a bit strange cause I thought they’d be married by now too especially when it’s clear how much Nicole wants that but from what I’ve seen of him he seems more unbothered by it like his attitude if it happens it happen whereas she wants to make sure it actually does happen. Didn’t she want to get married in Italy? If Casey’s health stays good by the end of the year then my guess is wedding plans will be talked about again.

Reactions: 2