The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.
Nicole really did save his life bless her. How horrible for them all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anything for views this lot. Monetising a heart attack is just very tacky.

Reactions: 12
Anything for views this lot. Monetising a heart attack is just very tacky.
Trying to sit on the fence a bit but have to agree. We know how much the Barkers like to dramatise things. With saying that have to admit Casey looks and sounds very different (scared almost) on these TikToks

Reactions: 6
He’s posted the 3rd part 3 hours ago the 1st and 2nd were posted yesterday, I mean it’s hard to not think it was posted for views only when he posts it like that however a heart attack must’ve been very scary and I hearing ‘well your not having a heart attack because your standing up’ I’d have been very frightened at that point. Life will be very different for them now, so I do sympathise with them and you can see how worried for his future Casey is.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s in ours due to TikTok time limits

He’s posted the 3rd part 3 hours ago the 1st and 2nd were posted yesterday, I mean it’s hard to not think it was posted for views only when he posts it like that however a heart attack must’ve been very scary and I hearing ‘well your not having a heart attack because your standing up’ I’d have been very frightened at that point. Life will be very different for them now, so I do sympathise with them and you can see how worried for his future Casey is.

Reactions: 1
Just read his insta post, what a frightening experience for all. For the whole family too, the barkers do get a lot of hate however hearing his dad has taken time off work to help out too and how everyone has helped out that’s what families are all about in times of need.

Reactions: 13
Just read his insta post, what a frightening experience for all. For the whole family too, the barkers do get a lot of hate however hearing his dad has taken time off work to help out too and how everyone has helped out that’s what families are all about in times of need.
Absolutely and good families/friends swarm in the time of crisis are good decent behaviours. Casey is a dad to his kids, brother, son, friend and husband etc are all impacted, stressed and beside themselves. I think as someone pointed out people do react differently and some of his family remain active on social media. I am cynically minded when someone put shots up insta, showing meds etc. It is for me pure tacky and feels like it is for views than informing and that line for me causes me to tattle.

Reactions: 3
I struggle with the Insta posts etc. In a way it does seem like it’s to up engagement/for attention etc, but I guess we have to bear in mind that for all of them this is their job and one of their main sources of income. My sister/parents/partner couldn’t stop working if I was unwell. I know they can afford to not post for a few weeks but for them it would have longer term impacts because their engagement/stats would drop. They were all quiet (for them) for a couple of days until Casey posted about the heart attack.

But we also have to remember this is the Nasey fam and until they realised it was so serious they were probably rubbing their hands together that they could make another hospital trip vlog. I bet there’s footage of him unwell at home and the 999 call before they got to hospital and discovered it was actually an emergency this time. 🙊

Reactions: 5
His family are only helping because they HAVE to. They never bother any other time and never offer to help. Nicole’s mum sees the kids more than The Barkers…one lives in another country and the other lives in the same town.

Reactions: 2
But they dont ‘have to’?
My in laws live in the same town and didn’t help when we were in a similar situation. I don’t think we can find fault with them when it comes to this
🤷🏻‍♀️
His family are only helping because they HAVE to. They never bother any other time and never offer to help. Nicole’s mum sees the kids more than The Barkers…one lives in another country and the other lives in the same town.

Reactions: 11
But they dont ‘have to’?
My in laws live in the same town and didn’t help when we were in a similar situation. I don’t think we can find fault with them when it comes to this
🤷🏻‍♀️
This.
But also, Wendy does have the kids quite often. She’s always showing them on her stories, picking Harlow up from school, having Lake for the day, all having Sunday roast together etc. But they all have their own lives too, they’re not there to be Casey & Nicole’s full time childcare.

Reactions: 20
This.
But also, Wendy does have the kids quite often. She’s always showing them on her stories, picking Harlow up from school, having Lake for the day, all having Sunday roast together etc. But they all have their own lives too, they’re not there to be Casey & Nicole’s full time childcare.
I agree with you! there’s a lot about the barkers I don’t like but Wendy does have the kids quite often it’s just not always shown but there’s many times in saffrons vlogs she’ll casually mention her mum is looking after Harlow and lake and sometimes when I feel like being nosy looking at their social media Wendy will post herself looking after the kids and like you said her picking Harlow up from school. There has even been a few nasey family vlogs I’ve seen were Casey is dropping the kids off to his mums and I remember in a video before he hadn’t even called his mum beforehand to see if she could take the kids and he just decided on his way home from somewhere with the kids in the car he was going to stop by his mums hoping she’ll take them and when Wendy opened the door she looked a bit confused as to why he was there. Like you said Wendy and Darren have their own lives too and it’s not their responsibility to be looking after the kids a lot or being full time childcare. I personally think Nicole and Casey can take advantage of Wendy sometimes cause they seem like quite a lazy couple.

I do think Wendy gets fed up of it sometimes like when they told her they were pregnant with Lake you could tell by her face she was thinking another one you can barley manage the one child you already have and she even said to Casey at the same when congratulating him and Nicole “2 kids is a lot of work ” and then when they told her Nicole was pregnant with Remi Wendy and Darren both looked at each other like they were thinking that’s another one for us to look after. I do think Wendy and Darren love their grandkids though. Casey and Nicole aren’t all bad obviously they have good things about them theres way worse family vloggers out there who don’t even let their kids get an education or have toys and Nicole’s family seem really lovely too they’re great with the kids.

Reactions: 15
I can totally understand why but from Wendy’s recent stories I get the impression she’s not enjoying looking after the kids. I read it from my perspective and if my mum posted those stories while looking after my children I’d feel instantly guilty! Not that Casey can help being ill but it just comes across like Wendy’s complaining publicly about having the kids and being woken up early etc😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can totally understand why but from Wendy’s recent stories I get the impression she’s not enjoying looking after the kids. I read it from my perspective and if my mum posted those stories while looking after my children I’d feel instantly guilty! Not that Casey can help being ill but it just comes across like Wendy’s complaining publicly about having the kids and being woken up early etc😬
I get what you mean cause yeah they have love for their grandkids and do look after them but at the same time if you’re constantly expected to babysit and be childcare for your grandkids it’s no surprise if Wendy is getting fed up. Looking after young kids Harlow and Lakes energy is time consuming and I understand Casey has been ill so of course it’s only right for family to help in whatever way they can but there does come a point when someone feel they’re being taken advantage of. I would feel awkward or guilty if it was my kids being looked after and they’re grandparent posted those stories but the thing is Nicole and Casey can be very lazy and I don’t think they would feel bad cause even before Casey has been ill they’ve expected Casey’s parents to look after the kids a lot. I don’t think complaining publicly is the right way to go about it I think she would be better calling Casey or pulling him to the side to talk to just him one day and say she’s more than than happy to spend time with the kids and take care of them sometimes but they are not responsible for those kids they are not the parents they should not be having to take on those kids as much as they do. I know there’s situations were someone is a single parent who can’t afford childcare and the grandparents are happy to take care of the kids for free or both parents work and they pay the grandparents to look after the kids or whatever and sometimes that’s what works best for people but you have to be grateful to whoever is looking after your kid even if it’s family and not take advantage just cause you feel too lazy to look after your children. It’s different if you’re ill or working but Casey and Nicole just do YouTube and hardly post so I can see why Wendy and Darren could feel fed up.

Saffron has annoyed me using this for a big feel sorry for me in her youtube video. hun we get you are too big now to be uploading every week but using what happened to Casey as a cover up is shocking. How does nicole and casey allow it 🤯 also im surprised nicoles family havent come over yet! i know they have big jobs but im surprised they haven't come over for support yet!

Reactions: 8
I get what you mean cause yeah they have love for their grandkids and do look after them but at the same time if you’re constantly expected to babysit and be childcare for your grandkids it’s no surprise if Wendy is getting fed up. Looking after young kids Harlow and Lakes energy is time consuming and I understand Casey has been ill so of course it’s only right for family to help in whatever way they can but there does come a point when someone feel they’re being taken advantage of. I would feel awkward or guilty if it was my kids being looked after and they’re grandparent posted those stories but the thing is Nicole and Casey can be very lazy and I don’t think they would feel bad cause even before Casey has been ill they’ve expected Casey’s parents to look after the kids a lot. I don’t think complaining publicly is the right way to go about it I think she would be better calling Casey or pulling him to the side to talk to just him one day and say she’s more than than happy to spend time with the kids and take care of them sometimes but they are not responsible for those kids they are not the parents they should not be having to take on those kids as much as they do. I know there’s situations were someone is a single parent who can’t afford childcare and the grandparents are happy to take care of the kids for free or both parents work and they pay the grandparents to look after the kids or whatever and sometimes that’s what works best for people but you have to be grateful to whoever is looking after your kid even if it’s family and not take advantage just cause you feel too lazy to look after your children. It’s different if you’re ill or working but Casey and Nicole just do YouTube and hardly post so I can see why Wendy and Darren could feel fed up.

I’m new to the thread but I can see where you’re coming from if they’re lazy! It seems strange to have 3 young kids close (ish) together when they are struggling to look after them alone? From what I’ve seen Nicole not Casey have never taken all the kids out alone? I can’t imagine having to share my own children out because I can’t cope with them all at once 🤯 it’s unfortunate that this has happened just as they’ve had a baby but I think equally Nicole will never get used to having all the kids together if she’s got constant help on tap. I get mum guilt and I’m constantly around my child, I don’t know how they do it 😬

Reactions: 2
I’m new to the thread but I can see where you’re coming from if they’re lazy! It seems strange to have 3 young kids close (ish) together when they are struggling to look after them alone? From what I’ve seen Nicole not Casey have never taken all the kids out alone? I can’t imagine having to share my own children out because I can’t cope with them all at once 🤯 it’s unfortunate that this has happened just as they’ve had a baby but I think equally Nicole will never get used to having all the kids together if she’s got constant help on tap. I get mum guilt and I’m constantly around my child, I don’t know how they do it 😬
The point you made was good cause it’s true what you said looking at her stories I thought the same as you! From what we see of Casey and Nicole they can be quite lazy they don’t have to work hard and I wouldn’t be surprised if Nicole’s family financially supports them in some way cause I know they make some money on YouTube but they don’t post that much and ads they do on social media they make money from too but there’s no way that would be enough to afford the lifestyle they have.

Yeah it is strange them having 3 kids close together when they don’t seem to enjoy taking on the responsibility that comes with it. I understand there’s time every parent would be tired or need some help especially when there’s a new baby and Casey being unwell and of course it’s good for kids to be close to their grandparents if possible but these two almost expect Casey’s parents to be free childcare for the kids anytime they want which seems to be quite often and it’s not like either of them had a long hardworking job that they do to support their family , their work is just to post on social media and unless there’s a meeting in London they have to go to I don’t get why a lot of the rest of the time they expect others to look after the kids they brought into this world.

I don’t know if it’s the money the kids make them from family vlogs that made them want to have babies close together or maybe they genuinely wanted to grow a family together cause obviously there’s love between them and the kids are loved but I do feel the money plays a big part in them wanting kids and aswell as social media attention babies get them likes just like other influencers sometimes it comes across like the child is an accessory. They don’t seem to be able to manage having all the kids together taken out together which is confusing cause if you know you can’t manage why keep having babies. There’s things I like about Nicole but at the same time I don’t feel she’s super maternal but maybe it’s just me that gets that vibe.

Same I’d feel that guilt too but I feel like they might not get mum/dad guilt because they are so used to Nicole’s mum or Casey’s parent taking on responsibility for the kids and looking after them a lot so now they just see that as normal and expect it rather than seeing it as something to be very grateful for and they don’t seem to think to themselves hold on is it fair to have Wendy look after the kids this often. I think the fact that they’re both stay at home parents is what makes me think to myself they’re a bit lazy sometimes. One thing I will say though I’m glad the kids are getting an education, get to interact with other kids and they have toys and they don’t move the kids around constantly like some family channels. At least Casey and Nicole have given the kids stability with a place to call home that’s what every child deserves but some of the family vlogger parents don’t even give their kids that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The point you made was good cause it’s true what you said looking at her stories I thought the same as you! From what we see of Casey and Nicole they can be quite lazy they don’t have to work hard and I wouldn’t be surprised if Nicole’s family financially supports them in some way cause I know they make some money on YouTube but they don’t post that much and ads they do on social media they make money from too but there’s no way that would be enough to afford the lifestyle they have.

Yeah it is strange them having 3 kids close together when they don’t seem to enjoy taking on the responsibility that comes with it. I understand there’s time every parent would be tired or need some help especially when there’s a new baby and Casey being unwell and of course it’s good for kids to be close to their grandparents if possible but these two almost expect Casey’s parents to be free childcare for the kids anytime they want which seems to be quite often and it’s not like either of them had a long hardworking job that they do to support their family , their work is just to post on social media and unless there’s a meeting in London they have to go to I don’t get why a lot of the rest of the time they expect others to look after the kids they brought into this world.

I don’t know if it’s the money the kids make them from family vlogs that made them want to have babies close together or maybe they genuinely wanted to grow a family together cause obviously there’s love between them and the kids are loved but I do feel the money plays a big part in them wanting kids and aswell as social media attention babies get them likes just like other influencers sometimes it comes across like the child is an accessory. They don’t seem to be able to manage having all the kids together taken out together which is confusing cause if you know you can’t manage why keep having babies. There’s things I like about Nicole but at the same time I don’t feel she’s super maternal but maybe it’s just me that gets that vibe.

Same I’d feel that guilt too but I feel like they might not get mum/dad guilt because they are so used to Nicole’s mum or Casey’s parent taking on responsibility for the kids and looking after them a lot so now they just see that as normal and expect it rather than seeing it as something to be very grateful for and they don’t seem to think to themselves hold on is it fair to have Wendy look after the kids this often. I think the fact that they’re both stay at home parents is what makes me think to myself they’re a bit lazy sometimes. One thing I will say though I’m glad the kids are getting an education, get to interact with other kids and they have toys and they don’t move the kids around constantly like some family channels. At least Casey and Nicole have given the kids stability with a place to call home that’s what every child deserves but some of the family vlogger parents don’t even give their kids that.
Btw in last paragraph I meant that because they are stay at home parents yet are too lazy sometimes to look after their own kids is what makes them lazy! not them being stay home parents because my mum was a stay at home parent and it’s not easy at all the amount of looking after and work that has to be done. What confuses me with Casey and Nicole is that they’re both at home yet only put in effort with the kids when it suits them.

Reactions: 3
I think I’ve missed it but Nicole’s story she posted the show they went to see and captioned it “this is the closest I’ve got to a club in 4?? Years”

Maybe I’m being picky but it’s unlikely you’ll go to clubs very often when you’ve got 3 small kids, surely she knew this before having them all?😂🙈 Seems like a cry for freedom to me