The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh he’s so young too. I hope he’s okay how awful that must’ve been for them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Scary time for all of him and his family! Let’s hope he gets all the treatment he needs

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg that's horrendous he does seem to have underlying health conditions along with diabetes. I hope he Is okay would of been so scary for Nicole and the kids. He always doesn't look quiet right in the face colour wise especially in recent photos

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hope he’s okay and gets better soon he’s so young must of been scary for the family

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor Casey and also his family. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

It does look like from a quick Google that having diabetes can lead to a higher risk of having a heart attack due to something to do with your blood vessels..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen this. Hopefully all will be ok. Growing up my dad was a diabetic and stupidly didn’t look after himself properly was always in and out of hospital ended up with angina and sadly did lose his life to diabetes complications. I did think Casey had started sorting his diet out going to the gym etc, maybe he had stopped suddenly and this caused his body to react this way. Hopefully it’s a quick recovery but how scary for them all.

Reactions: 6
omg must have been so scary for nicole with the children & even for the children too see thank god it wasn’t fatal!
hopefully he can relax with the home building and stuff now aswell so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My gosh, that is terrifying. Poor Casey and Nicole and the kids for being there, thank god it wasn’t fatal. I hope he’s on the mend soon x

• Sad
Poor lad, regardless of what you think of them as a family he’s a 27 year old guy with three young children and a fiancé yet touched death. She must’ve quite quickly seen her life become something very different before they got him to the hospital, she could’ve been left alone with three children in a foreign country. I hope they get him better long term, absolutely awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my gosh. My thoughts are with them all, especially Nicole and the children. How scary. I’m glad he survived but the future will now be scary for them all.

Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh. My thoughts are with them all, especially Nicole and the children. How scary. I’m glad he survived but the future will now be scary for them all.
I worry this will happen again, it’s not exactly a small deal to have a heart attack at 27

Reactions: 4
WHY would Casey and his family post about his heart attack the next day. wtf! Too worried about missing this great content opportunity to let him recover!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WHY would Casey and his family post about his heart attack the next day. wtf! Too worried about missing this great content opportunity to let him recover!
I've got to agree,I know Nicole just wants to reassure everyone that he's doing okay but at end of the day its a family member seriously ill in hospital not the time to be posting any stories about it, especially when she's got the 3 kids to look after she probably has Wendy helping out though.

Saying that i do hope he makes a good recovery and is back with the family in no time.