The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, Remi is a cute name, however doesn’t fit with Harlow and Lake. I also am not a fan of the Reign part tbh

Reactions: 8
Remi-reign, I never understand why people double barrel names on one child but not the rest.
I thought they’ve would’ve chosen something less unisex if im being honest.
I'm sorry but that's even worse, I would have thought at least one of them would have had some sense to not choose a name that doesn't fit with the others, the only one double barreled with the same letters and seemingly two names put together that don't really go.
Makes you wonder what the original choice was??

Reactions: 9
I feel like they’ve definitely gone “influencer” with this name. Harlow Peta and Lake Ferdinand are simple names with meaning to them, if I remember correctly. Remi-Reign as far as we know has no meaning to it, I think they’ve just chosen it to look pretty. It just stands out too much over Harlow and Lake 😭

Reactions: 10
The name Remi/Remy just reminds me of the rat from Ratatouille

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remi-reign, I never understand why people double barrel names on one child but not the rest.
I thought they’ve would’ve chosen something less unisex if im being honest.

I wonder if it had originally been Eden but changed it because it was figured out. Seems they only decided in the last few days too.
They had it long enough to order her a personalised cardigan 😂 im not a fan of it either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like the name! It does just remind me of ratatouille though 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the point in using the hyphen in the baby’s name instead of just putting reign as a middle name if they’re just going to call her Remi. Because when they showed her name in the vlog, it’s just said Remi until the end screen that said Remi-Reign

Also I would’ve thought they wouldve chosen a more feminine name

Reactions: 6
I feel like it’d be better if it was just Remi or just Reign but together sounds so odd

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Remi, but Remi-Reign is ridiculous. I really don't understand these influencers calling their kids silly names. Imagine your Dr or your teacher being called something like 'Saint, Harlow, Fox, Lake et al'

Harlow and Lake sound boring compared to Remi-Reign🤣
I like Remi but the Reign part is ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Remi is what healthcare staff shorten Remifentanil (a controlled drug) to, so it’s a no from me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’m actually suprised they didn’t use reign as the first name, very on trend for them

Does it annoy anyone else that she still calls her baby girl? I’m yet to hear Nicole call her Remi other than in her Instagram bio…

Reactions: 11