The Mummy Vlogger (Chevonne Breslin)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the odd thing about those two posters, was how defensive they were. When vloggers put their lives on YouTube and Instagram, they have to take the negative with the positive, if they are so sensitive, then social media isn't the place to aire their/ their family's lives
Was hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just seen the gender reveal on YouTube, how awkward was the kids and Jonathan. The daughter didn't look happy.

Reactions: 1
I just read the thread, it said there was comments from 2 different people defending her, and someone said sisters lol what were the comments because they seem to have been deleted
To be honest this threads been quiet for months, i remember last year someone commented on her Christmas decorations and someone started veing quite defensive. It was quite odd,peoplewho post their lives on socialmedia have got to understand not everyone will like them. I did wonder if it was possibly someone who knew her.

To be honest this threads been quiet for months, i remember last year someone commented on her Christmas decorations and someone started veing quite defensive. It was quite odd,peoplewho post their lives on socialmedia have got to understand not everyone will like them. I did wonder if it was possibly someone who knew her.
Why would a random person take offence to someone else’s Xmas decor? Lol bit fishy that

• Haha