The Mummy Vlogger (Chevonne Breslin)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit where she said the cake icing tasted tit BUT it looks good n that's wot it's all about... personally I'd like to give my kids summit edible rather than shite jus cos a photo of a cake suits my needs πŸ‘€

And the hair kills me, personally!
The fashion is for the youngsters who don't have a personal style yet! Wish she'd follow the instahuns and get a style of her own. It's all cheap looking.

There! I said it! Off my chest.. feel much better.
She looks like an anorexic iron deficient drag artist tbf

Reactions: 5
I think shes a budget type channel for mums rather than trying to be big, expensive and overly americanised

Reactions: 1
Budget is right.. also tasteless.
Had a recommendation on YouTube for a video of hers from 2 years ago. The eyebrows still floor me from back then! I'm so happy for her that she wants more natural! Looks a lot less institutionalised 🀣
I'm waiting for her to get her hair sorted out now. And honestly any content, at all.

Her livingroom is gorgeous but not sure why she got a white rug with 2 kids and Uk weather will destroy it

Reactions: 2
I've just watched the vlog she posted with the prom etc. She really is hard work, she just talks for the sake of talking, gets side tracked and goes on about irrelevant things. I wish she would maybe write a check list, to avoid getting side tracked. I like her, but sometimes find myself getting irritated, with the constant talking rather than just getting on with it. I tend to put her vlogs on when I'm day off and doing housework, because I don't need to pay close attention, they're all pretty much the same.

I think she's as common as muck and incredibly simple, making her very boring and repetitive.

I jus watched the get it all done vlog. I'm confused... she did dinner n played 3 dishes only. But her kids hought the heart rice was funny so DID SHE NOT EAT! Its extremely worrying I've never seen her eat anything and shes like a skeleton with a junkie sucked in face. Sad really.

Oh I'd have to disagree but to each their own!

I think she needs to look up the techniques to achieve certain things she's trying to do, just to help it look like the US vloggers that she's trying to copy with that candy look. Her ribbon is terrible, needs to be pinched more and pulled into the tree more but with practice I'm sure she'll get it.

It's very tacky but suits her whole esthetic well πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
All, report if there's offtopic stuff between two posters that look like (and are) talking to themselves πŸ˜†

Just watched the gift/hamper vlog, some nice ideas. I do her hair down, it suits her. The only negative was not sure how many times she said'aesthetic', couple of times it seemed out of context, so not sure if she actually knows what it means

• Haha
Just watched the gift/hamper vlog, some nice ideas. I do her hair down, it suits her. The only negative was not sure how many times she said'aesthetic', couple of times it seemed out of context, so not sure if she actually knows what it means
"Very beige"

I'm a bit late to her hamper youtube video but if someone put a white minky cloth in a hamper my first thought would be that they have gave me a sanitary towel πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She will be back on here again to say summit... her n the fam πŸ˜‚
Yes, the odd thing about those two posters, was how defensive they were. When vloggers put their lives on YouTube and Instagram, they have to take the negative with the positive, if they are so sensitive, then social media isn't the place to aire their/ their family's lives