The Mummy Vlogger (Chevonne Breslin)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so until just recently I had enjoyed Chevonnes vlogs and posts on Instagram, but recently it's become groundhog day with endless shopping hauls and cleaning videos, with little to no variation. Too much waffling to try and make vlogs longer. Now using her engagement for content, the proposal was completely staged and her response appeared well practiced. Is nothing private for these vloggers?

Reactions: 1
Omfg I really dislike her for some reason yet I watch her!! Theres summit annoying with her face shape, her voice, those ridiculous teeth that look like she could eat an apple thro a letterbox, the endless cleaning and now shes got an annoyin bit if white tit in her hair as she does an engagement q&a!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omfg I really dislike her for some reason yet I watch her!! Theres summit annoying with her face shape, her voice, those ridiculous teeth that look like she could eat an apple thro a letterbox, the endless cleaning and now shes got an annoyin bit if white tit in her hair as she does an engagement q&a!
She used to be quite down to earth, but now she's going down the annoying repetitive route. Have to agree about the boyfriend, the whole Christmas photoshoot, so he could propose was clearly staged. At the moment I'm sick of fake influencers, I prefer someone to be natural and not selling their whole life/family just to get Instagram and YouTube likes. I bet they think by pushing the engagement, they will be gifted most of the wedding

The "fiance" looks about 23 n she herself looks about 43 n see this touchin of the scabby hair extensions 😡

The "fiance" looks about 23 n she herself looks about 43 n see this touchin of the scabby hair extensions 😡
Apparently he's a couple of years younger and she was only 30 a few months ago. I was surprised because I thought she was much older. I have to agree about the extensions. Also she went on about how they are the first in both families to buy a house and it had taken them years to save up a deposit. I know he seems to work a lot, she said she was returning to work in September, not sure what she does. She seems to spend constantly, buying furniture and endless odds and ends, which must soon mount up, especially when she seems to replace them after a few months. Her kids and partner seem to routinely wreck the house and leave the mess for her to clean up.

Just watched her Christmas food haul, she waffles on so much, over explaining, side tracking and repeating herself. The video took over 16 minutes, which could have been done in 5 minutes

I still wanna know wot she actually eats because by the size of her... not much

Apparently he's a couple of years younger and she was only 30 a few months ago. I was surprised because I thought she was much older. I have to agree about the extensions. Also she went on about how they are the first in both families to buy a house and it had taken them years to save up a deposit. I know he seems to work a lot, she said she was returning to work in September, not sure what she does. She seems to spend constantly, buying furniture and endless odds and ends, which must soon mount up, especially when she seems to replace them after a few months. Her kids and partner seem to routinely wreck the house and leave the mess for her to clean up.
I think their house is shared ownership so I’m guessing the deposit they had to save wasn’t that much in comparison to buying a ‘normal’ house. I do like her house, looks a good size for a 3 bed.

Reactions: 2
I've not watched her for a few months and it's just like groundhog day, same clean with me posts and shopping hauls. Part of the spending seems to be purely for content rather than necessity. As for the cleaning, if what we see isn't staged for vlogging, her family need to help more. She did say she works part time, so not sure why they can't pick up after themselves. If my family left that mess I'd be questioning if I'm a family member or hired help. Maybe it's just me that finds it strange

Yes her videos are so repetitive! Why does she put her toaster in a cupboard?

Yes her videos are so repetitive! Why does she put her toaster in a cupboard?
It seems odd considering the amount of unnecessary items she has on kitchen surfaces, but probably not enough space on the work tops

The orange skin and the white lips are shocking. It's like she's stuck 10 years ago if not more. Also I cannot believe how young she actually is! I honestly thought she's in her 40s at least judging by her looks, no plumpness to her face at all and all and only after seeing her "fiance" did I realise she's young! Yeeesh.... even her videos scream older lady with nothing better to do

• Haha
The orange skin and the white lips are shocking. It's like she's stuck 10 years ago if not more. Also I cannot believe how young she actually is! I honestly thought she's in her 40s at least judging by her looks, no plumpness to her face at all and all and only after seeing her "fiance" did I realise she's young! Yeeesh.... even her videos scream older lady with nothing better to do
She looks haggard!

she had her 30th birthday not that long ago, I think she has quite poor health and the fake tan and excessive make up doesn't really help her,. She does seem like a sweet person, I just dont think vlogging is for her, she rambles on and on and easily gets distracted.

she had her 30th birthday not that long ago, I think she has quite poor health and the fake tan and excessive make up doesn't really help her,. She does seem like a sweet person, I just dont think vlogging is for her, she rambles on and on and easily gets distracted.
Theres only so many times u can watch her clean

• Haha
The amount of ass kissing in the comments in her party prep video is unreal. Telling her how perfect and amazing it turned out?? Seriously?? She literally is just trying to copy American family vloggers who go all out but instead is producing a B&M quality party. Just like everything else she pits out. That prep was weak 😅

The amount of ass kissing in the comments in her party prep video is unreal. Telling her how perfect and amazing it turned out?? Seriously?? She literally is just trying to copy American family vloggers who go all out but instead is producing a B&M quality party. Just like everything else she pits out. That prep was weak 😅
The sad thing is, any effort she makes is for content and not for the actual event. Every party she spends a fortune on cheap throw away decorations rather than maybe initially spending a little more on items you can re use. In all fairness to her, she's not the only one. Some of these vloggers spend money like its going out of fashion. I used to enjoy her content, but it's so repetitive and she rambles on and gets side tracked too easily

The sad thing is, any effort she makes is for content and not for the actual event. Every party she spends a fortune on cheap throw away decorations rather than maybe initially spending a little more on items you can re use. In all fairness to her, she's not the only one. Some of these vloggers spend money like its going out of fashion. I used to enjoy her content, but it's so repetitive and she rambles on and gets side tracked too easily
And the hair kills me, personally!
The fashion is for the youngsters who don't have a personal style yet! Wish she'd follow the instahuns and get a style of her own. It's all cheap looking.

There! I said it! Off my chest.. feel much better.

• Haha