The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a witch. Also great shot of Rufus not strapped into his car seat correctly

Reactions: 1
I never watch this pair anymore, can't bear the arrogance. Those that watch regularly - would you say she's borderline alcoholic then?

If that is how they behave ON camera, it makes me wonder how on earth they are behaving off camera.

Reactions: 6
How would saying stuff like that on camera endear them to advertisers? I haven’t watched it but do I want to watch.

Anyone notice the very small ad hashtags on her Sky stories?
Also, Stef in that velvet blazer 🤢.

She is 110% an alcoholic. She’s also extremely detached from her kids and resentful. Didn’t take her long to morph into Anna SACCONEJOLYs at all. Is this the you tube curse?
You can see they both do. I would never snap at my 2 year old over that. And I work full time and have no help. Her latest post about the flight she’s already saying she’s going to have a drink before the flight. What a dumb ass idea that will make you feel worse and not better with the kids. How can they not have figured this out? No wonder she’s a cranky ass witch she’s drunk 99% of the time.
I also think she despises Stef more than her kids. Her pretending to be needy and clingy is all for show. She can barely let him finish a sentence on the vlogs without putting him down and always has this looks of disdain in her face. Stef is a class A dick but he truly loves her. I think he does a lot more around the house than is shown. He takes Grayson to school and activities and does a lot with him. He just doesn’t show it.

Another free trip- makes me super ragey.

Screenshot_20200214_220051_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Just to confirm, yes she did.

Also, at least 3 of those glasses were nicked from the pub, and why so dirtyyyy? Get some elbow grease washing up liquid in ya kitchen woman, it's amazing!!

Omg saw a different side to her there..... Shes not as sweet and innocent as she looks.
Poor rufus!

Also why is she mentioning her husband is ginger in every gush concerning him.
He's ginger....we get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As far as I can see they are painting the walls all over again in a much darker colour as if their house is not gloomy enough 🙄

As far as I can see they are painting the walls all over again in a much darker colour as if their house is not gloomy enough 🙄
Wish there was an eye rolling emoji added to reactions!! Bc I just rolled mine so hard they’re gonna get stuck.
They’re actually going to morphe into Gabby 😳🙈 too much time on their hands w too much money to know better

Alcoholism? I think it’s the fact she doesn’t have a personality and she’s trying to make “pass the wine” her thing.

• Haha
I’m confused it looks like she’s giving the wall a ‘fresh coat of paint’ in the exact same colour. That she just painted.

You can tell the the renovations are all her ideas. She is the one who said to Stef ‘are you ready for reno 2.0?’ And she has picked out the same tit colour scheme. Why not use a designer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.