The mcloughlin girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a lot of fun and always happy i wonder do they ever fall out and smiles at s just for showbiz

Reactions: 1
They have a lot of fun and always happy i wonder do they ever fall out and smiles at s just for showbiz
They've said before they fight alot but they are also very close. They are sisters so they guna argue and make up all the time its normal.

I fight with my sister all the time but we still love each other and strops are over really fast. I really like these girls

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get the vibe that millis boyfriend isn’t a massive fan of the rest and wants quiet life

I've followed max since he was in kg island and before he started hanging with them and he's always been so quiet and stuff

The Clothes are really nice i never see anyone work as hard as these girls on am and i also just realised one of them is seeing max cately i like him too this family have really good work ethic and no begging so good all around

Don’t know which is which but the younger one has something going on with her eyes, can’t put my finger on it. Are they gippy or too close together? Everytime I see them it enters my thoughts
Still a pretty girl but somethings off

That was just for publicity lol they useing the youngest one a lot lately getting views for her i suppose she looks quite young

I’ll take this opportunity to say I think max’s video was a load of bollocks lol. He took the calm ‘im being the bigger person’ approach, talked like he’s mature and it came off very condescending. It’s always the one who’s in the wrong talking about ‘they didn’t want it to get messy so they kept quiet’ lol. I could see right through his narsissistic attitude

Reactions: 3
I’ll take this opportunity to say I think max’s video was a load of bollocks lol. He took the calm ‘im being the bigger person’ approach, talked like he’s mature and it came off very condescending. It’s always the one who’s in the wrong talking about ‘they didn’t want it to get messy so they kept quiet’ lol. I could see right through his narsissistic attitude
I agree it felt quite gaslighty to me

Reactions: 3