Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickeymouse5

Disliked these girls for a very long time. I went to school with them years ago , and even back then they thought they was above every single person. Older one was also known for being a bully, so I was told anyway. Disgraceful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Thoughts? Opinions?

A lot of drama around these girls at the moment (plus their boyfriends) their management has dropped them I believe? And is accusing them of being threatening and bullying but that’s all that’s been said so far. They’re denying it and are apparently going to talk about it when they can.
No idea what’s going on but hoping someone has some more gossip for us 😅

Reactions: 5

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I love these girls been follow them since the start love how mum and little sister is involved they are a good looking family

• Heart
Reactions: 4

lozza96

VIP Member
I like them both followed them both since they started and felt sorry for then with all the stuff that happened with the icon house management .

Reactions: 3

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I’ll take this opportunity to say I think max’s video was a load of bollocks lol. He took the calm ‘im being the bigger person’ approach, talked like he’s mature and it came off very condescending. It’s always the one who’s in the wrong talking about ‘they didn’t want it to get messy so they kept quiet’ lol. I could see right through his narsissistic attitude
I agree it felt quite gaslighty to me

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Something has deffo happened between them - not like them not to post together at all in over a month!

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I’ll take this opportunity to say I think max’s video was a load of bollocks lol. He took the calm ‘im being the bigger person’ approach, talked like he’s mature and it came off very condescending. It’s always the one who’s in the wrong talking about ‘they didn’t want it to get messy so they kept quiet’ lol. I could see right through his narsissistic attitude

lozza96

VIP Member
Have they ever said what happened?
There not allowed to yet as its still going through court stuff .however each of them as in the girls and josh and max have done like there own you tube videos talking about certain things that they can talk about .like for example the name thing with josh .but they aren't allow to expose the full thing .however I get the feeling that a lot of other creaters know as I did see a comment from someone saying that he put cameras everyday did elad and in there bedrooms and stuff and they did briefly mention as well that they wasn't get money for brands and elad kept it All. Apprently they didn't get money for ages and that's why they may be at court ? As I know before they was couch surfing as they had no where to go

Reactions: 2

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree I think these girls are very dedicated and work hard for the ‘influencer’ career which is nice to see for once, I hope they maintain their drive and consistency

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I like them they seem to be nice girls with good morals and their content is always good. They seem to work hard.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I fight with my sister all the time but we still love each other and strops are over really fast. I really like these girls

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She (Millie) was on live one night last week and whenever someone asked she said they were taking a break from filming together. I can understand that if it is the case but it is strange they’ve gone from filming together and spending a lot of time together to nothing at all.. they don’t appear to be spending any time together at all?

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
I've followed max since he was in kg island and before he started hanging with them and he's always been so quiet and stuff

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She (Millie) was on live one night last week and whenever someone asked she said they were taking a break from filming together. I can understand that if it is the case but it is strange they’ve gone from filming together and spending a lot of time together to nothing at all.. they don’t appear to be spending any time together at all?
There's a difference between filming together and taking a break. You can still smile for a photo together or even do a video together but not class it as "content" something has def gone on x

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
They have a lot of fun and always happy i wonder do they ever fall out and smiles at s just for showbiz