The Masked Singer UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like that they seem harder so far even if they’re not the best singers. It gets boring when you guess loads quickly

Reactions: 3
I do like that they seem harder so far even if they’re not the best singers. It gets boring when you guess loads quickly
I agree, once you know who they are there’s not point watching really.
The only one I’ve ever got from their voice was the Christmas special this year Ainsley Harriott

Reactions: 1
I agree, once you know who they are there’s not point watching really.
The only one I’ve ever got from their voice was the Christmas special this year Ainsley Harriott
Apart from the pleasure of listening to the singer again. Thinking of Morten Harket here.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it's so interesting how last year the moment Rhino sang everyone just knew it was Charlie Simpson, a few people wouldn't let go of it being James Arthur but really there was no doubt with that unique voice of who it was and he won almost for just being himself not for the shock reveal of it
this year so far it's completely average in the sense of 'could be anyone' kind of voices 🤔
I didn’t, but I have no clue who he was/is, even seeing him 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Good call on Bob from Emmerdale for Sippy Egg. I've listened back and he does sound like him when he sings. I also found an article on Leeds Live which mentioned he fronts a band who teamed up with an opera singer for an unofficial England World Cup song - Dippy Egg's preview mentioned opera.

Reactions: 2
dunno if I've ever said it before, but I really like joel

he's just so good at this daft little show

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.