The Masked Singer UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these cheeky sods, daring to get older when they should just crawl away and quietly die, or politely remove themselves from public view, instead of still doing what they loved even if they’re a bit rough around the edges. It’s an absolute disgrace. 😡
Just cos they’re old doesn’t mean people can’t say they sound tit though.

Reactions: 8
Maypole could be Tessa Sanderson
Cricket Greg James (yes I know he doesn’t have an accent like Stuart Broad)
Bigfoot I thought Martin Offiah, or has he already done it? Sports person prone to injury though as the dancers had bandages as well. Jamie Redknapp or Darren Anderton
Rat I thought Aggie McKenzie but would be a bit obvious as a cleaner
Dippy Egg Kelvin Fletcher but they’ve thrown in the farm clue a bit early for it to be him

Reactions: 1
Maypole could be Tessa Sanderson
Cricket Greg James (yes I know he doesn’t have an accent like Stuart Broad)
Bigfoot I thought Martin Offiah, or has he already done it? Sports person prone to injury though as the dancers had bandages as well. Jamie Redknapp or Darren Anderton
Rat I thought Aggie McKenzie but would be a bit obvious as a cleaner
Dippy Egg Kelvin Fletcher but they’ve thrown in the farm clue a bit early for it to be him
what about the guy who was a gymnast who had programmes about his parents farm

Dippy Egg sounds like Bob from Emmerdale to me.
He sings a lot on the show so I found this clip
I'm trying to find a clip of Abbey Clancy as she was briefly singing on 1 of her podcast eps recently
---
Yeah unless Abbey has had alot of lessons lately lol
---
Actually are they just miming to others 🙈

Reactions: 2
Bigfoot Alex Brooker, he said something about rhinos and he’s linked to Leeds Rhinos rugby

Reactions: 5
I did think Egg was Sam Nixon....changed my mind a bit now though. But he's very northen and is really into cooking and his allotment and on insta is known for giving a really good Christmas cake recipe. But then I reckon he could sing way better than the Egg did so I changed my mind 🤔 plus he isn't really that well known.

I did think Egg was Sam Nixon....changed my mind a bit now though. But he's very northen and is really into cooking and his allotment and on insta is known for giving a really good Christmas cake recipe. But then I reckon he could sing way better than the Egg did so I changed my mind 🤔 plus he isn't really that well known.
I don’t think that’s an issue for casting on this show sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dippy Egg sounds like Bob from Emmerdale to me.
I agree. It might just be my hearing but it also sounds like they tweaked the song lyrics ever so slightly, so he says "Donna" instead of dollar....which also fits with Bob (Tony).

I thought it also sounded like Graeme Hall, the TV dog behaviour expert guy aka "The Dogfather". Also sounds like Dave Fishwick but I think he might be too short to be Dippy Egg.

Bigfoot Alex Brooker, he said something about rhinos and he’s linked to Leeds Rhinos rugby
Good call.
In the VT he also bumped his head on a tree branch and said something like “this will take a bit of getting used to.”
He had new prosthetics made earlier in the year and I *think* he said he was taller now!

I think it's so interesting how last year the moment Rhino sang everyone just knew it was Charlie Simpson, a few people wouldn't let go of it being James Arthur but really there was no doubt with that unique voice of who it was and he won almost for just being himself not for the shock reveal of it
this year so far it's completely average in the sense of 'could be anyone' kind of voices 🤔

I think it's so interesting how last year the moment Rhino sang everyone just knew it was Charlie Simpson, a few people wouldn't let go of it being James Arthur but really there was no doubt with that unique voice of who it was and he won almost for just being himself not for the shock reveal of it
this year so far it's completely average in the sense of 'could be anyone' kind of voices 🤔
Apart from Dionne being obvious I get what you mean. I managed to get Lulu and Amber Riley from their first songs last year.
There’s new people next week so maybe we’ll get better singers

Apart from Dionne being obvious I get what you mean. I managed to get Lulu and Amber Riley from their first songs last year.
There’s new people next week so maybe we’ll get better singers
Yeah and Claire Richards, she made no real attempt to disguise the steps sound of her vocals it was her from a mile off, then she attempted an ott put on opera voice much later in the series and it was so ropey they just got rid .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.