Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Some of those links to clues are rather tenuous at best. If KR doesn't remember voicing All Star Driving School, how could any of the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Pigeon could be Catherine Tate. She said she wasn’t “bovvered” and something made me think of her as Nan.
That’s not a bad call - the costume intentionally being a woman dressed as an older/elderly woman could be a hint towards her Nan character

Lauramar

I love this show and thread. I agree Rhino is Charlie and Fawn is one of All Saints. I think Pigeon is Catherine Tate and I have no idea about Jacket Potato. Looking forward to next week!

samwilzrhcp

100% Charlie Simpson for Rhino, the clues and voice match up, plus Busted have been in the studio recently so it’s nice publicity for them.

Natalie Appleton for Fawn, black coffee =no milk 5 sugars. All Saints supported TakeThat on their Wonderland tour, Sandy referencing The Beach film with their Pure Shores song.

Dustbin is Ronnie O’Sullivan, his walk on music was Let me entertain you at one point.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Her HAIR?
The whole of her is as irritating as heck. I am so disappointed in Taika. I had to cross him off my list.
No, absolutely, she's a dick.

What annoys me most though is that she's so pretty but manages to look ridiculous every week. Like her looks are the only thing she's got going for her and she manages to fuck that up too.

• Heart

Amoo

VIP Member
Has there been any inbetweeners clues yet? I can’t think of any.
Home is where the heart is could be something to do with her family and ruffled feathers her argument with Katie Price
Emily was in an episode of Heartbeat. Which we all knew, of course. :cautious: Oh and a Twitter spat that passed me by? Just the sort of clue they would use.

On that note, has anyone else got any all-time favourite stupid TMS/MD clues? Mine is from Skin of Skunk Anansie (Duck in S1).

"I used to be a long-distance runner"

The explanation: She did cross-country running at school.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Could be Ricky Wilson. The Voice was the only reality show not mentioned.

It's definitely not Bruno Tonioli ... his singing is shocking. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Definitely think Shane Richie for jacket spud, the costume has to be my favourite ever it’s bloody hilarious 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6