Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I know everyone’s allowed their opinion and it’s just a bit of fun but can this thread please agree Charlie is Rhino and stop saying James Arthur 😂it’s doing my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Lulu. I bet she was very embarrassed to be sent home first time out. Especially if some of the singers who beat her are not “singers”. Horrible I know, but it gave me a warm glow. 🫣
This show does have form for booting the singers out first 😂.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I’m not sure about Fawn being one of the Appletons as I feel she sounds posher and older, so I’m going to stick my neck out and go for Helena Bonham Carter. She was in Alice in Wonderland, but not as Alice. And she can sing:

Bumblebee6458

I wasnt watching TV but just listening and as soon as I heard rhino I thought Charlie Simpson 100% sometimes with the masked singer it's best to listen and not watch I find!

jackolantern

VIP Member
Excuuuuuse me, we had the girl who danced on stage next to Beyonce that wasn't Kelly Rowland on the last series, plus The Masked Dancer was won by a different girl who danced on stage next to Beyonce. Not forgetting 'International Superstar' Joss Stone!
Shit you are right. I'm acting like Patsy Palmer, Aston Merrygold and Aled Jones aren't absolute GLOBAL ICONS. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha