Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Fawn I think is Natalie Appleton - I thought her voice reminded me of All Saints then I looked back at the clues... 'Sandy' = Pure Shores (from The Beach), marmalade = Lady Marmalade, 'not the baby' = Nicole Appleton is the youngest, bowling pin = maybe her being a pin-up in the 00's, mention of 'down under' = either Under the Bridge or I'm a Celeb, 'Wonderland' = Take That tour All Saints was in. She also sounds North American (Canadian).
the bowling pin All Saints had a song called One Strike

Reactions: 8

jackolantern

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Lulu. I bet she was very embarrassed to be sent home first time out. Especially if some of the singers who beat her are not “singers”. Horrible I know, but it gave me a warm glow. 🫣
Cracked me up when she made sure she sang shout trying to show how good she is, you were off first love 😂😂😂

• Haha

shadowcat5

VIP Member
As an aside, I was once mistaken for Faye from steps by 2 very very drunk girls. At the time my hair was short and curly (late 90s) and I was v thin. Otherwise I look nothing like her, lol.
i was obsessed with steps as a kid but i was born late 90s so had very little memory besides tragedy and 5678 in my living room . Saw them live when they did their comeback tour in like 2017 or something (cant remember)

they were shit.

• Haha
I missed the first part so I'm watching it on catch up. What is wrong with Rita? The stupid stuff she says? Maybe it's a 'you need to be there' thing and she's funnier in person 🤷‍♀️ and why has Wossy come dressed as a scout?

I think Pigeon can actually sing but is deliberately doing it badly. You hear it every now and then when they accidentally drop the fake accent. That must mean that their singing voice is quite recognisable.

Otter is definitely Katherine Tate. When she came off from performing, she said into the camera ‘the panel were close to guessing who I am, but am I bothered?’ Am I bothered? is one of Tate’s key phraes.
But they tend to include red herrings that are a blatant redirect to another celebrity to create a bit of mystery. The ‘am I bovvered’ line from Otter was far too obvious, especially given that Martin & Shirley’s clues included no equally direct references to Wham or Spandau Ballet. Seems unlikely that Otter would say their most famous catchphrase on their second performance but Cat & Mouse didn’t quote any of their most famous hits. 🤷‍♀️

Beatrix

Fawn I think is Natalie Appleton - I thought her voice reminded me of All Saints then I looked back at the clues... 'Sandy' = Pure Shores (from The Beach), marmalade = Lady Marmalade, 'not the baby' = Nicole Appleton is the youngest, bowling pin = maybe her being a pin-up in the 00's, mention of 'down under' = either Under the Bridge or I'm a Celeb, 'Wonderland' = Take That tour All Saints was in. She also sounds North American (Canadian).

Jacket potato - David Baddiel
The slips in the jars, character names from his books, he has the famous jacket potato tweet about trump, and the beans/english fry saga on twitter. He has a play Romeo and Britney which is a take on romeo and juliet 🤞I'm right for once

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I'm convinced based on that clue tonight that Phoenix is James Buckley

'Time travel ? I've completed it my good man'

James time traveled in the show Zapped and he has a gaming channel called completed it mate 👀
Think you could be right. James was also in Doctor Who, and Rock and Chips could be what the sticks of rock clue is about 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
There is people out there still thinking this is James Arthur 🤡 like he’d sing just can’t wait to be king from lion king 🤣🤣

I hope Charlie wins 🥰

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
If she can sing as well as this, what the heck was she doing twatting about in Steps?

steps had some amazing songs. more number ones than the beatles

she's always had that voice, she used it on all of the steps songs

and she is totally knitting

Klaus123

VIP Member
Busted had a show about them trying to break America back in the day. Being the odd one out could mean he felt like the odd one out in busted

Clue or false - second clue - he gave up busted at their height?