The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a big fan and can’t believe I totally missed her! She’ll be JR’s friend then! They’re good pals.

Reactions: 5
Those clues though 😩

---

Jacket Potato playing the guitar?? It’s Richie then

Reactions: 4
I just can't belieeeeve that the "I'm not interested!" at around 1m.40 is Katherine Ryan. So much for me saying that was her real voice coming through!

Reactions: 2
Can I stay if I just keep main line with my guesses from now on?! 😬 you’ve cheered this miserable pigeon up tonight tattle, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cannot believe I’ve just watched Charlie from Busted singing Lion King… it’s like 2 of my fave things collided. 10 year old me would be dying. I need him to release a whole Disney album x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
An old one or a more recent one? His voice has gone a bit recently, sadly. He still rocks though.

Although I'm not quite sure why he's gone on the masked singer 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.