The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rising water sign a nod to Year 3000- not much has changed but they live under water?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How does this song work as a clue for Charlie? I don’t know much about him so any connection is passing me by.

Edit: GOT IT!
When We Were Lions
Album by Charlie Simpson

Reactions: 1
There is people out there still thinking this is James Arthur 🤡 like he’d sing just can’t wait to be king from lion king 🤣🤣

I hope Charlie wins 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to Google, Charlie did some TV show where they same to/with tribes in the rainforest. Don't remember that at all! Might be a tenuous link to king of the jungle?

Jail was a massive queue and joel is exicted to see him i seriously hope charlie wins rita was very close then 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.