Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amoo

VIP Member
A probably-completely wrong guess - Ignoring what all the other clues mean, Pigeon asked "Will I be competitive?" Who is competitive with Will I Am? Ann Marie on The Voice! She has got that kind of accent. Paloma Faith also used to be on The Voice and Paloma means Dove, plus the ginger indications...but I doubt Paloma could hide her distinctive speaking and singing voices so well.

Last edited:

JakeM

VIP Member
I was looking back at Fawn and I’m certain it’s Natalie Appleton.

•Tea and coffee - All Saints have a song called Black Coffee
•'Sandy' necklace - their song called Pure Shores.
•Now that I’m all grown up - Nat and Nicole (Appleton) have a song called All Grown Up
•5 sugars - there are 5 members of All Saints (one left very early on)

As you can tell I’m a massive All Saints / Appleton fan 🤣
The 5 sugars could also be in reference to their 5 number 1 singles.

pixxyy

VIP Member
off to youtube as wasnt Brian Conley in 9-5 so might be a singing clip online. As i've no idea his singing voice

The Downfall of Us All

Its 100% not them but my first thought for Rubbish was Jamie Hinch (Mr Hinch’s husband) based off the speaking voice alone but he’s not that known 😅 then pigeon sounded like Mrs Hinch! I could only see her doing it if her husband was there too lol.
My husband was convinced rhino was James Arthur, as he grew up knowing his family. But I told him Charlie Simpson after reading here and the clues really line up with him! Then again I thought Robobunny was him last year

mags

VIP Member
I thought Martin Kemp was the friend? Or did he say this after Martin was revealed...
Oooohhh...I didn't realise that. Martin left the show after Jonathan made the comment. Somehow I can't really imagine them being proper mates though. Jonathan said he'd even texted the person in question right after a filming session, totally not realising that he'd just been serenaded by them!

On a different note, did anyone pick up on Mo's comment to Fawn about Woolworths and Dixons, when talking about a blast from the past? Not sure if I was overthinking it but when he said "Dixons", the Fawn seemed to react and Mo looked a bit like he knew something or was testing a theory out. Alesha & Michelle V were on his show not so long before TMS which made me wonder....it's probably nothing though.🤔

Donnerundblitzen

My guess for Jelly Fish is Lady Leshurr. I think she sounds like she’s trying to mask a West Midlands accent. Just not sure that she’s got the same body type as Jelly Fish 🧐