Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mobyboby

guesses after week 3. I have heard of Daisy may cooper but don’t really know who she is. I might have to look her up

Jacket potato -
Rhino - Charlie Simpson
Rubbish -
Cake ❌
Fawn - Natalie Appleton
Pigeon - Mrs Hinch

Ghost ❌
Cat and mouse - the Kemps ✅
Phoenix -Ricky Wilson
Jelly fish - Amber Riley
Knitting - Claire Richard’s
Otter -

biscuitthief

My guesses so far :)

Knitting - Claire Richards
Jellyfish - not sure - I can see why people are guessing Amber Riley but to me it doesn't sound like her. (She could be holding back though - her voice is so powerful!)
Otter - Daisy May Cooper
Phoenix - Ricky Wilson

Jacket Potato - Richie Sambora
Rubbish - I'm really not sure. I think it could be a snooker player (triangle, the coloured bins etc) so I'm gonna have a punt on Steve Davis as he is known for not smiling. I think he is also a musician nowdays - it's a stretch lol
Fawn - Not sure - when I heard her sing I immediately thought of Kerry Ellis.
Pigeon - Catherine Tate
Rhino - Charlie Simpson

Alexaj

VIP Member
My OH thinks Rubbish is Jimmy Carr. Surely he wouldn't do this though!? He also thinks he picked Rubbish on purpose to make a (funny) statement about the show.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I can’t hear Catherine Tate in Pigeon but I can hear Kate Nash.
The home is where the heart is clue could be Foundations
Her first album was also called made of bricks
And has a house on the album cover

So I’m fully invested in this theory now
The carrots in the bag.. she is a vegan?
Tea and biscuits.. originally I was thinking the British link, her character in GLOW nickname is Britannica, Kate went to the Brit school.. but she also had a song called Biscuit Factory

Last edited:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think the Phenoix bird thing is David Tennant. Listen to his voice when he speaks. Also he was in one of the Harry Potter films and it looks a bit like Fawkes.