Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
and they do give clues that make us head in the wrong direction, so many of Joss Stones clues were about Sheridan Smith

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Is he recognisable at all?
Bon Jovi guitarist but now a solo artist. Rock and roll Hall of famer. Married to Heather Locklear years aho. He was in London earlier this year for a while and all the clues point to him. Plus if you youtube him singing they are identical. The the "jah" on the hallelujah can't be anyone else.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
There are a very small number of Twitter posts guessing seemingly out of nowhere that Jacket Potato is in fact
Robbie Williams

Please no. I don't know what the Tattle consensus is on him but I for one will be swearing at the TV!
I can’t see him doing it. Whenever he’s asked if he’d do shows like this his reply is always ‘They couldn’t afford me’ so his wage demands would be massive

Marj24

VIP Member
Just for fun my guesses

Knitting, Claire from Steps
Jellyfish, not a clue
Otter, someone from Bewitched
Ghost, I had no idea guessed retired footballer
Cat and Mouse, incorrectly thought it may be Tom Mcfly and his insipid wife
Phoenix, sticking with Brian Conley, although I can see why others are guessing Ricky Wilson
Jacket Potato, cluelessI
Fawn, Elaine Paige
Pigeon, Paloma Faith, although Mrs Hinch crossed my mind but she's only famous on Insta and Tattle!
Rubbish, Danny Mcfly (5 bin colours five colours in her hair, overture was on Popstar to Opera star
Piece of cake correctly guessed Lulu
Rhino, Charlie Simpson

Last edited:

Tishtushmush

Sorry wrong week but I'm a week behind (need to catch up to join in the chat) and don't want to read thread for any spoilers! However my husband is sure Rhino is Charlie Simpson...that and Miranda as Otter are the only ones we really have a guess about so far.