The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
potato sounds a bit like neil hannon as well! 😆

clearly he's doing 2 people here!

seriously though, i kinda thought maybe matt lucas

I was thinking paddy McGuiness for jacket spud. This is based off the catch phrases that was shown in the VT

I did wonder about the farm thing. Jimmy from jimmys farm has pigs but didn’t think about Alex James. No idea if either can sing.

Reactions: 1
Rita's outfit brings to mind the phrase "Here's my tits, my arse is following"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he’s fit but as soon as he opens his mouth I dry up 😂
I found him hot until I went to see him do comedy live and his free hand that wasn't holding the microphone gave me the ick. The way he had his hand was distracting and off putting. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rita's outfit brings to mind the phrase "Here's my tits, my arse is following"
I have zero interest, but I reckon I’ve seen Rita’s tits so many times I could pick them out of a line up. I wonder if she’s ever considered putting them away once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guessed Brain Conley. But could the 'woah' clue and quite a collection be referring to horses?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.