The Masked Singer UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually love mo, but tonight he’s defo been on some sort of wacky backy with these guesses

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lenny Henry was in Othello! I saw it whilst at college as part of my syllabus! Maybe he did some others?

Reactions: 5
The panel are really winding me up, they are just taking the piss and i agree with the person who said it makes them sound insincere.

Reactions: 10
Defo Gabrielle. Such an amazing voice. And I BLOODY LOVE HARRY STYLES.
I really felt I heard Gabrielle this week. Almost as if she'd suddenly just burst into Dreams. I think she wore a tux in one of her music videos. Possibly to music awards ceremonies too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon he’s talking about comic relief (using his platform to raise millions for charity). Lenny is such a ledgend ❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.