The Masked Singer UK #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here been in the audience? Was the person that got through who the people around you voted for ?

Baffling that Bigfoot got so far

Reactions: 5
I assume the group piece shown at the start of the programme was prerecorded in week 1 because I canā€™t see Dionne Warwick returning just to do that.
Itā€™s a shame they donā€™t all come back for the final and are on stage when the winner is revealed.

I assume the group piece shown at the start of the programme was prerecorded in week 1 because I canā€™t see Dionne Warwick returning just to do that.
Itā€™s a shame they donā€™t all come back for the final and are on stage when the winner is revealed.
I hadnā€™t thought of that, makes sense though! Unless Rob Brydon was sat with the panel. I didnā€™t notice if they were shown but even that could have been filmed during the final and then edited into the routine if it was close ups

I think it would work better if they let the public vote.
They havenā€™t got the budget for that as theyā€™d have to pay the celebs/panel, etc., for six weeks of availability, versus the few days they cram the filming into now. And given the signings theyā€™ve had this year they clearly donā€™t have a lot of cash to slosh around. The only Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ signing (Dionne Warwick) made sure they were required for a ā€˜one & doneā€™ time commitment. They could never have afforded for her to stay in the UK full time or jet back each week on the basis of a public vote.

Last edited:
They havenā€™t got the budget for that as theyā€™d have to pay the celebs/panel, etc., for six weeks of availability, versus the few days they cram the filming into now. And given the signings theyā€™ve had this year they clearly donā€™t have a lot of cash to slosh around. The only Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ signing made sure they were required for a ā€˜one & doneā€™ time commitment. They could never have afforded for her to stay in the UK full time or jet back each week on the basis of a public vote.
Yes I know itā€™s not possible I just meant it would make it a better show if the public decided as itā€™s obvious the audience donā€™t vote. Well they probably press a button but doesnā€™t mean the Producers go with the right result.

Presumably it is all planned at the start when the ā€˜celebsā€™ sign up as to who wins and who goes out each week.

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I think the group number had prerecorded vocals and it was dancers/extras in the costumes.

They really need to up their game next year. Both with the costumes and the contestants.

Reactions: 4
Yes I know itā€™s not possible I just meant it would make it a better show if the public decided as itā€™s obvious the audience donā€™t vote. Well they probably press a button but doesnā€™t mean the Producers go with the right result.

Presumably it is all planned at the start when the ā€˜celebsā€™ sign up as to who wins and who goes out each week.

This season more so than ever, itā€™s been very clear that the ā€˜audienceā€™ vote is probably non-existent: DW going out first, ā€˜Saffyā€™ being revealed the week ā€˜Edinaā€™ happened to be on the panel. šŸ™„

The stupid stunt eliminations and the lame casting did this series no favours at all. Theyā€™ll have to think of something to kick some life back into it (or just put it out if its misery)

Reactions: 10
What doesn't help is that Davina has been more of an unsufferable shouty, posing, gurning dick than ever this season. It may as well be renamed Davina McCall's Masked Singer. . Then she was shrieking about how she did say Danny's name, always trying to have the 'best' reaction of the panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I love this show but if they keep Davina and Rita for the next series I honestly canā€™t bare it.

Also Bigfoot over cricketā€¦. BULL SHITTTTTTT

Reactions: 10
What doesn't help is that Davina has been more of an unsufferable shouty, posing, gurning dick than ever this season. It may as well be renamed Davina McCall's Masked Singer. . Then she was shrieking about how she did say Danny's name, always trying to have the 'best' reaction of the panel.
She is very annoying

Danny aka Piranha hands down my favourite voice to come from Masked Singer UK he deserved the win absolutely phenomenal voice

Reactions: 3
I know that it is surprising that bigfoot got further than cricket but while crickets song choices may be seen as classier, bigfoots were more crowd pleasing. You're Welcome and The One and Only and he could hold a tune. At the end of the day neither won.

I know that it is surprising that bigfoot got further than cricket but while crickets song choices may be seen as classier, bigfoots were more crowd pleasing. You're Welcome and The One and Only and he could hold a tune. At the end of the day neither won.
Yeah for a non professional he was an alright singer, plus crowd pleasing songs like you say, and cute costume. I'd actually like to see a non professional winning it sometime.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s just vote for your favourite though, so not the best singer. Characterisation and costume goes a long way to getting the audience onside as well as crowd pleasing sing alongs