The Masked Singer UK #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moment of the series: Joel Domit shouting "It's Keala Settle from The Greatest Showman" on the reveal as nobody would have a Scooby Doo who she was otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somewhere Tom Fletcher is screaming
I wonder if Sara Davies is still camped in his driveway? Like when she was on hand to give Amy some emergency pants when she got carried into the ambulance by Tom. She can maybe knit him a Danny voodoo doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Booooo!
How did Lemar lose out to big foot? 🤷‍♀️ i have no clue who he is, not if I passed him in the street

Reactions: 7
Well that’s that pile of crap show over and done with. Until next year everyone! When we have completely forgotten who was on this series, and how crap this show is and why we even bother watching it.
P.s I call Sheridan Smith for any mask next year
It’ll be Sheridan Smith and Tom Cruise in next year’s final. For sure.
---
For anyone who wants a giggle about Tom being the only one from mcfly not to win anything please come over to the mcbusted & wives thread 😂

I think the novelty is wearing off. I watched it this year but was nowhere near as invested or interested. The celebs weren't great either.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t realise it was the final and missed it. Went to catch up on here and see it here. Wtaf. Lemar ( no surprise! ) was robbed. I’m fuming 🤬😂.
Definitely going to get tickets to see him in concert now. I absolutely adore him. 🥰

Also agree with those who said it’s been missing something this year. I think it’s got too predictable. The judges guesses are getting more ridiculous by the series, that Joel is insufferable and although we’ve always known it’s staged and fixed it’s blatantly obvious nowadays, they don’t even try to hide it. I think they got too cocky with the formula, it’s had it’s day.

Reactions: 1
Knew it was Danny from the first line he sung in the first show haha. His biggest tell was honestly that he kept getting lyrics wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@calmyourritas I'm waiting for the rundown of your husband's unmasking reactions. 😆
Lemar - he stayed oddly silent considering he’d been the biggest advocate for Simon Webbe the whole time. Obviously embarrassed 😆
Alex Brooker - “oh good guess Rita! I thought it was a footballer” 🫠
Danny - he’d given up by this point but 3 weeks ago he was confused this was Robbie Williams so…

• Haha
Reactions: 2